“Business lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Business lunch”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Very good business lunch.
Pargit was tastfull ,kebab could gave been a bit more cooked.
Warm welcome.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Merrick, New York
“The Best Meal I Had this Year”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

After visiting Paris, the city of exquisite food, I travelled to Israel to visit family. We were in Tel Aviv for a few nights, and the concierge at Herods recommended L'Entrecote Alhambra. That night, the restaurant (and most if Tel Aviv) was full of French tourists. (I think that's where all the Parisian kosher restaurant owners go during the month of August, because many of the restaurants in Paris are closed at that time).
Well, the food was spectacular! It made up for my not being able to find a great kosher meal in Paris. I had the duck breast. It was tender as butter and truly delicious. The service was great. My husband had a chicken dish that was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant, and will definitely return the next time I'm in Tel Aviv.

• Visited August 2013
Kibbutz Maanit, Israel
“Delicious Steak”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We came as a group of 14 after a day of fun.
Also the restaurant was crowded (I found out later why), we were seated on the second floor in a big room. Our meal was pre-ordered except the main dish. there were generous amount of starters 5-6 different dishes.
My main dish was a big antrecote medium as I ordered.
It was absolutely delicious. I can't recall when was the last time I had such a good steak in Israel.
I have been to Argentina five years ago but there it is a standard.
Desert was very good as well.
Service was very pleasant and helpfull.

• Visited June 2013
California
“Excellent for lunch and dinner”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had a "business lunch" one day and a dinner in another day, both times with relatives.

At lunch the place was bustling even at 2:30 but the service was spot-on. There are a fair number if selections; all our food was tasty and the price was reasonable.

At dinner on another day the menu was interesting. Starters and salads were well prepared and tasty. Breast of goose was fine once I cut off the fat (which I'm not supposed to eat) and the portion was reasonably sized. Would go there again, next time we are in Tel Aviv.

• Visited May 2013
Jerusalem, Israel
“Kosher and tasty business lunch in the business district of Tel Aviv”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

If you visit Tel Aviv as a tourist or work there, this restaurant is a very good option. close to Shalom tower, on the corner of Nahalat Binjamin street.

• Visited May 2012