“A Change of Pace”

Molly Bloom's Irish Pub
Ranked #248 of 1,577 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Westborough, Massachusetts
“A Change of Pace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Irish Pub in Israel. Molly's is a fair bargain. Pub fare. Meals are reasonably priced, portioned, and flavored. They have a decent beer selection. The service can be a little slow and the tables a little small, but it's a nice unassuming place to get a solid meal for a good price and have a few beers.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kim H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Chicago, Illinois
“Molly Bloom's Pub, Tel Aviv, Israel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

If you want a change from the usual Israeli meals, if you're tired of yogurt, fruit and vegetables, if you want to eat where the locals go, try Molly's. I had the Shepherd's Pie: excellent. The hamburgers are delicious. Even the French fries are outstanding. There are many beers to choose from, and of course, the ambience is all Irish. Highly recommended!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Sonni H
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, great wait staff, good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Wonderful atmosphere! Delicious beer! Beef stew was melt in your mouth and chocolate mousse served in a Guinness glass was delish.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Pollya331
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“A Real Gem!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

This place really is the tops. Excellent food with something for everyone and superb beers. I had pints of beautiful, cool, creamy Kilkenny bitter - when we die and go to heaven this is how the ale will be. We watched Man Utd win on the tv as well so a great visit. We also had a real Irish waiter too, a real character.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tim_Maloney
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This bar ruined my trip”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I went to this quote unquote Irish bar to have a few drinks with my friends and when I open a tab, I ask for my card back and they tell me that they will give it back to me when I settle my debt, which is completely understandable. After ordering a few drinks, it takes 30 minutes before we finally get them, and when i settle my debt, they dont even return my card. After 6 days of constant calls and no answering from when they took my card, I have to take a cab from Jerusalem to tel Aviv to pick up my card. They do not care about you, they do not even know what a Jaeger bomb is, and when I asked them about the beers and the qualities of the beers, they looked at me like I was asking for their left kidney. Avoid like the plague and may god have mercy on anyone stupid enough to go into this establishment.

• Visited January 2014