“A Real Gem!!”

Molly Bloom's Irish Pub
Ranked #248 of 1,576 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“A Real Gem!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

This place really is the tops. Excellent food with something for everyone and superb beers. I had pints of beautiful, cool, creamy Kilkenny bitter - when we die and go to heaven this is how the ale will be. We watched Man Utd win on the tv as well so a great visit. We also had a real Irish waiter too, a real character.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tim_Maloney

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This bar ruined my trip”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I went to this quote unquote Irish bar to have a few drinks with my friends and when I open a tab, I ask for my card back and they tell me that they will give it back to me when I settle my debt, which is completely understandable. After ordering a few drinks, it takes 30 minutes before we finally get them, and when i settle my debt, they dont even return my card. After 6 days of constant calls and no answering from when they took my card, I have to take a cab from Jerusalem to tel Aviv to pick up my card. They do not care about you, they do not even know what a Jaeger bomb is, and when I asked them about the beers and the qualities of the beers, they looked at me like I was asking for their left kidney. Avoid like the plague and may god have mercy on anyone stupid enough to go into this establishment.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank pissedoffirish6
Tel Aviv, Israel
“MOLLY BLOOMS TEL AVIV - WARNING”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was at this bar Molly Blooms at HaYarkon st. Tel Aviv at 31.12.13 - 1.1.14 - silvester night.

First of all very bad servise, the bartender has a bad attitude and he would not pay any attantion to me and when i finally orderd a beer it was late by 10 minutes.
Second of all I was disturbed sevral times when a mentally ill drunken old lady was telling me to move from my seat. at the 3rd time i was telling her to stop and she was started to swear me and yell at me she was israeli and she was clearly metally ill. and she was trying to fight me and than she was breaking glasses on the floor and the doorman were kicked her out but she was coming back all the time and disturbing the people espacially me .
I had a very bad expierience from this bar and i advice each and every one that have sense to STAY AWAY from this bar Molly Blooms.
my silvester night was terrible becouse of this bar

• Visited January 2014
Tel Aviv
“Our usual spot for St. Patricks's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

We come here every year to celebrate St. Patricks day (we practically celebrate every occassion we can find). A nicely decorated irish pub with Irish food and drinks.

Exactly what you expect of an Irish bar.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank uri_fi
Alberta
“Must be on your list”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

A great pub to meet up with friends, or just go for a pint and eats. I had the burger, which was very good. And the cold beer to go with it was nice. A friendly atmosphere, and attentive staff.

• Visited November 2013