Townhouse Tel Aviv
  • Bar/Lounge
$313
$302
  • Breakfast included
Arcadia Tower Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$192
$333
$311
$281
  • Beachfront
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
$612
$540
Hilton
  • Pool
$381
$323
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
$314
$300
Hotwire.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsrothschild boulevardgreat locationespresso machinenice designbed was very comfortablebusiness tripdeluxe roomcarmel marketpleasant staywalking distancenice roomneve tzedeksmall balconyhappy houryogurtrotshildtlv
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I do always enjoy my in the Townhouse Hotel. It almost is making me feel home. The interior is very stylish and modern.
The location of this Hotel is certainly a great plus. It is located right in the area of bars, restaurants and cafes. Rothschild Street is just 20 meter from the hotel…
I can just recommend this hotel and hope you’ll find it as nice as I do.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I m coming every 2 weeks to TLV and for long time was looking for nice place to stay. I found this small amazing Boutique hotel. Location is just perfect. Stuff are very nice and helpful. Rooms r always clean and smell good. You can find everything with walking distance. The amazing market of TLV. Beautiful Neve Tzedek. Bars. Restaurant. And 10 min walk to the Sea. Rooms are very good design. Just perfect!!!!!

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed here for one night in room 13 during a business trip. I always prefer small boutique hotels like Townhouse Tel Aviv because they are much more personal and comfy than the big hotel chains. This hotel had everything I needed. Nice shower, good TV, comfortable bed, nice espresso machine, good breakfast, and good staff.

The room was not very large, but certainly large enough for one person travelling with hand luggage only. I can imagine that a couple with one or two big suitcases would need more space.

Another small remark is the lack of working space. There is no desk where you can sit with your laptop PC. No problem for me because I don't mind sitting in the bed with my laptop, but I would not stay here for a week without a proper desk where I can work.

Room Tip: Room 13 is quite small for two persons. I don't know if other rooms are bigger.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Racheli b, Manager at Townhouse Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Ulf,
Thank you so much for your great review, we really appreciate it.
Just for your knowledge, room #13 is a standard room and actually the only room withouth a work desk. For more infomation on our room types or anything else, you are always welcome to contact us.

Racheli Barades
Hotel Manager

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in the Townhouse hotel! The rooms are very nice, bright and modern. In the morning you have a very rich breakfast and the staff is really super friendly.
The only point to criticize is the loudness of the rooms. The doors and windows are not well isolated and the rooms are quite loud. Maybe this can be fixed in the feature.

Room Tip: Rooms to the backyard are more quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I absolutely enjoyed the stay here! The rooms are decorated with so much attention to detail, the service is very nice and very personal, location is good, breakfast was very good as well. Felt at home. I stayed only 2 nights but could have easily spent a week here as it was so very comfortable. It didn't feel like being in an impersonal hotel room but much more like home

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends