“A most memorable time”

Israel Christian Tours
Ranked #55 of 190 Tours in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing organized and private custom made tours of Israel with Christian orientation. All of our tour plans cover the most important sites and landmarks in the life of Jesus and of early Christianity. Each of our guides is an authority to current and ancient history of the Holy Land.
Paranaque, Philippines
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A most memorable time”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Rebecca,

I just wish to thank you and our guides, Ari and Ashfar, and our driver, Said for a wonderful experience during our 8-day tour. We shall cherish every moment of this "dream trip" and you have all made it a dream come true indeed.

Our experience with the tour group is highly recommended. From the time I first communicated with you, you had been most helpful and gracious. I cannot thank you enough for making the arrangements for all my requests starting from a renewal of vows to the baptism in in the Jordan.

You have assigned very knowledgeable guides who have made our trip very inspiring and had encouraged me to read and learn more about the history of Israel.

Given the chance for another visit, I shall definitely get in touch with you again. Meanwhile, I shall be recommending you to friends and relatives who are planning to visit Israel.

More power to you!

Marilou

Visited October 2012
5 Thank petitavill

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful Trip to Israel”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I would just like to say that my wife and I had a wonderful trip to Israel. The tour guides were excellent and very helpful. The hotels were okay but with no internet signal in the room; it would cost 15 USD to get one in the room, but that is a lot of money; however there was internet signal at the coffe restaurant but you needed to buy something, otherwise you would not be able to sit. I think that the visit to the Diamond Centre should not be included in the tour. I want to thank Israel Christian Tours for the excellent and quick service responding to all of our questions. Also excellent coordination and organization from the moment we were picked up at the airport, taking care of us during the trip, during all the days we were in Israel, till the day we we taken back to the airport, into the precise gates.
I would really recommend the Israel Christian Tours for anyone who would like to visit Israel.
We thank all the personnel, including drives, tour guides, etc. working for Israel Christian Tours, for the great job they are doing. We would love to go back to Israel and surely we would contact Israel Christian Tours to arrange everything for us!

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Johannes L
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Hi Rebecca

My stay in Israel and Jordon on your 11 day tour in Sept. was excellent and your guides were very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. The border crossing into Jordon was flawless and the time at immigration only took a minute due to your guides help at the counter. I would recommend the tour to everyone considering the journey. I found that I could easily live in Jerusalem, so peaceful this side of heaven. I am starting a class next week to learn some Hebrew for my next trip there. Thanks again.

Karl
San Diego

1 Thank karl s
Döttingen, Aargau, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Well Organized Tour ....James from Switzerland”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We took 8 days holy land tour beginning from 10-17 Sept 2012. The whole thing was well organized right from picking up from the Airport to dropping to the hotel room. From next day the tour guide takes care of all your requirements visit to the places. We had good guide called Oren. He was Jew but had an extensive knowledge of the all the holy places. He showed all the important holy places from the point of view of Catholic and Protestants. He gave us too much of information which includes his family life as well. We enjoyed with him. He made our tour most memorable one.
On the other hand Rebecca is most helpful even during non working hours. She replied to all my emails during holidays and she arranged alternate transportation to the airport. She is very kind to give all the information. Overall, Israel Christian Tours is a well organized tour operators in Israel.

6 Thank James M
Calgary, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Excellent tour”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We recently joined up with an 8-day tour for just 2 of the days we were in Israel. We originally selected the tour because it covered everything we wanted. We had an excellent tour. The bus was very comfortable and the tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and ensured everyone was well cared for, including the elderly we had in our group. We covered Old & New Jerusalem and Bethlehem in 2 days and it moved at a good pace, not too much, not too little. I would highly recommend this tour company to anyone looking for an informative Christian-centered tour.

8 Thank moosab1