Central Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
$313
$302
  • Breakfast included
Arcadia Tower Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$192
$333
$311
$281
  • Beachfront
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
$612
$540
Hilton
  • Pool
$381
$323
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
$314
$300
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsshort stayair conditioningben yehudarecommend this hotelexcellent locationbusy streetpleasant stayin the heart of tel avivbeachisraeltaxifridgeconveniencefurnishings
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed here while travelling solo around Israel in October 2012, and was very impressed. The staff were the most helpfull of any hotel Ive ever stayed at. The location couldnt be better, on Ben Yehuda St right in the middle of Tel Aviv, one street away from the beach. A short taxi from the airport, and within walking distance to the bus station. The rooms were very clean and lovely, the WiFi was good, and free, and the Breakfast was great too. I have stayed at 5 hotels around Tel Aviv now, but will always use the Cental Hotel now as its so friendly and personal. Stay there if you can! Its definatly the best.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, but dont worry, the friendly staff carry your bags, so you can choose any room and not have to worry :)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Sarskia B
Netanel C, Front Office Manager at Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Lovely Sarskia :)

We loved your stay at the our Hotel!
Hope that you keep in touch with us and for any question any time we are for you :)
Wish for you all the best.
Welcome back again!

Sincerly
Your mate
Odelia

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The hotel is located in a very central area of Tel Aviv and walking distance to most attractions. The gentlemen checking us in was very nice and helpful but I found the hotel to be very old and run down. The room was the smallest room I have ever stayed in. The toilet and shower were in the same small space with a sink that was confusing from hot to cold. The walls inside of the hotel are very thin and you can hear everything in the rooms down the hall. When I came in on the first night, the night manager asked me if I was going out again? Not really his business and I don't like to stay in hotels where it feels like you are a guest at someone's house. He also told me that the power was out in the hotel and would not be back on until the morning. The next morning I woke up to a black spider in my bed and at that point I was ready to check out of this hotel and head somewhere else. When I explained to the night manager about the spider he replied "kill it, no big deal, it's just a spider." At this point I was over him, over the lack of power, over the small room, over the spider, and over the curfew. Fortunately for me a very nice receptionist named Odelia came into work and helped me check out of the hotel early and agreed to refund the remaining nights.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank ATLtoEUR767
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Cental Hotel in Tel Aviv is located in a very convenient location, close to the beach and Jaffa. Pay parking close to the hotel. The hotel itself looks very unassuming from the outside, but the rooms are very nice and cozy. Very comfortable large bed, TV, WiFi. All clean. On the downside I can say about the small, uncomfortable sink and a thin-walled, which means that you could hear perfectly well what is going on in the next room. Breakfast in a small room, something could eat, but nothing special. Service was OK, but nothing to not stand out. Overall, this hotel is worth taking into account when in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JPopiel
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I loved my stay at the Central Hotel in Tel Aviv! The staff is very friendly and very helpful, I enjoyed the breakfast, the room was very clean with a very comfortable bed.
The location is also perfect, the beach is just around the corner.
I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Netanel C, General Manager at Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Judith

Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted to read how pleased you were with the hotel and all the facilities we offer. It is also great to read that we were able to provide you with a "pleasent" experience.
Lovely Judith we keep you the promise to visit us in summer 2013

Central Hotel

Reviewed November 15, 2012

As i travel for work every month this is my place to stay. Its so warm and cosy that i call it "my home away from home". They have the best location few steps to the beach, surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars and walking distance from everything which makes it simple and easier.The staff is so nice, helpfull and welcoming. The rooms are nice , cleans, have the best beds and pillows and my favorite of all the plasma tv and the wi-fi!! Ýoiu can tell that the owner of this hotel did everything for this place to be great!! It also have nice garden where i like to relax after long meeting

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business