“Party Place”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Party Place”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Went here during Purim and there were lots of parties going on their. People were out there on the street and dressed colourfully.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Seattle, Washington
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Not an off-season highlight”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I hear that this is a fun place in the high season with lots of activities. During rainy March, it was just a shopping mall with a few stores. The cool part was the waterfront - the estuary with birds and where the old port's walls can still be seen.

1 Thank sgold_seattle
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun Day Out”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The Tel-Aviv Port (North) not to be confused with the the one in Jaffo, is definitely worth a visit. It has numerous restaurants, some of which I have previously reviewed (Benny the Fisherman, Agadir, etc..). Sip a coffee at Landwehr, have lunch, ice cream, whatever your heart desires. watch people , enjoy life. It has a numerous shops such as Castro, Renuar, and some name brands such as Nike. Shabloul, a jazz club is also located there. Then there is the covered market (went there couple hours ago) which has a cheese shop (better stocked that the one in Monty Python's skit), great coffee to go,a produce market,butcher, fishmonger,local produce and on and on.
Beware though avoid it at all costs Friday since locals will crowd it to stock up for Shabbat- the place is a madhouse. Have fun

Tampa, Florida
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great outdoor spaces for kids”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

When I read reviews about the Namal prior to my trip I didn't really understand what the big deal was and didn't think I need to go out of my way to see it. On our first night in Tel Aviv we wanted to take the kids to Max Brenner's for dinner and I saw that they had a branch at the Namal so I figured it would be a nice walk up the Taylelet from our hotel and we had nothing else to do that night. The outdoor spaces near the restaurant were wonderful and my kids kept raving about the playground there, with good reason. We had to go back on our last day there so they could spend more time at the playground. Not like any playground I have ever seen in the states and the atmosphere around the port was just lovely. Everything was well lit and the kids played until about 9pm that first night which was perfect since we wanted them up late to adjust to the time change.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Must see area”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

If you visit Tel Aviv, be sure to visit this area. It has got everything you need to relax, shop, eat, drink and even swim, if you like the beaches.