Leonardo Art Tel Aviv
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
$446
$351
$280
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Gordon Hotel & Lounge(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$358
$370
$333
$968
getaroom.com
All reviewsrooftop poolwould highly recommend this hotelwonderful hotellocation is greatexcellent breakfastbusiness tripshellyseaportisraelinisboardwalkjaffa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The hotel is well situated on the sea within walking distance of Tel Aviv's main streets. It does not have the appeal or some of the amenities of fancier hotels in the area but is much more reasonably priced. The staff went out of its way to be friendly and helpful. We stayed on the concierge floor, and the room (and accompanying breakfast) was quite nice. The concierge lounge, though, was a bit of a disappointment in that little food was offered, and no one kept the kitchen stocked and neat on a regular basis. Also disappointing was the very small rooftop pool, but the surrounding decks were beautiful with bed-like lounges, which unfortunately were not so clean. I recommend this hotel despite its flaws for its excellent value.

Room Tip: Stay on the fifth floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
MarinaTLV, General Manager at Leonardo Art Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments.
I am glad to enjoyed our service oriented & friendly staff and the rich continental breakfast. Our goal at the Marina hotel is offering our guests excellent value for a perfect stay as should have been encountered by you. Hoping to see you upon our returning guests.
With kind regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The location of the Marina Hotel cannot be beat, located between Gordon and Hilton Beaches. The rooftop pool is also nice, albeit a bit small and crowded. Aside from these two positive aspects the rest of the hotel is seriously lacking. The room is tiny and none of the rooms have a direct view of the ocean-- how this is possible with a beachfront property is beyond me. Clearly the architect of this place had no idea what he was doing.

When I checked in the security guard (who is also suppose to play bellman) was a bit clueless as to what to do with my luggage. The room had dirty sheets and towels (gross!!) and the A/C was barely working. An initial complaint to the front desk was essentially ignored and required intervention from my travel agent. The hotel eventually fixed the issues (the day before we checked out). All and all I would not stay here again, nor could I, in good faith, recommend it to anyone. There are plenty of better places to stay in TLV, and do yourself a favor and avoid this property.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear guest,
I regret that your stay with us was not perfect after reading from your comments that we did not live up to your expectations. As our hotel has undergone complete interior and exterior renovation, we are also proud of the service quality our entire staff offers. I assure you that
should you have placed a request/complaint thru the reception or our Duty Manager, we would have immediately offered you a solution making the rest of your stay a perfect one.
Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed June 15, 2013

me and my wife came here to celebrate our honeymoon. the location is good - next to the sea and within walking distance from ben-yehuda and dizengoff streets, but unfortunately thats the only good thing i have to say about the place. the room was at the size of a prison cell and moreover, it didn't have a balcony, only a small windoes from which you could see a little piece of the sea. i think it's the only hotel on the costline that doesn't have balconies facing the sea... obviously we where very disappointed by that fact. the food was so-so and the dining room had an atmosphere as if people are not invited at all.
all and all - the fair thing for me to do is to recommend it to no one...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Assaf S
MarinaTLV, General Manager at Leonardo Art Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear guest,
Congratulations on your wedding & thank you for your comments.
The Marina Hotel, as well as many other hotels on the boardwalk, does not have balconies. Many rooms have partial sea view but the entire hotel has undergone complete renovation and refurbishment. Our breathtaking Rooftop Pool & Lounge definitely offers a unique & relaxing atmosphere giving a 360 degree view of the sea and of Tel Aviv. I hope you visit Israel in the near future and contact me personally to enable me to offer you an accommodation that will live up to your expectations.
Congratulations once again and wishing you all the best,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Almost positive experience in Marina Hotel. The hotel is relatively cheap compared to the others in the same area. Guys at the reception very kind and cooperative. Before leaving at 3 am they offered us some water and organge juice. Rooms are quite good eventhough not very clean. On the terrace connected to my room I found some cans which stayed for 3 days... Breakfast buffet very rich but poor quality of beverage and I should add more continental food. Also poor service at the restaurant. Music till late in the night.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
MarinaTLV, General Manager at Leonardo Art Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you received the proper attention from our staff while leaving at 3:00 a.m. We regularly receive praise for our breakfast and newly renovated rooms and I regret that you were not satisfied. Hope to see you upon our returning guests at the Marina Hotel to give you our high standard accommodation experience.
Best regards, Yair Ariel

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed for a week at the Marina in December 2010, using TelAviv as my base to visit Jerusalem and other places of Christian interest in the area. it was a forty five minute ride by taxi from Telaviv airport to the hotel. The hotel was very nice and moderately priced. The folks in reception were very welcoming and helpful. The room was large, well furnished and the icing on the cake- as you opened the curtains (on the windows) you were greeted with a magnificant view of the Mediterranean sea! I arrived in my room around 5.30p.m so the sun was setting on the horizon. Beautiful! Breakfast is I included in the price of the room, there is a huge variety of food laid out and tonnes of it! Lunch and dinner you normally eat out of the hotal. The gentlemen in Reception gave me a card for a restaurant located 5mjnutes away, down the beach. It is run by a cheerful, chatty Israeli gentleman. A meal served for one person can easily feed two hungry people. The Israelis love their food and in large quantities! If my memory serves me, it is called the London restaurant. I had ldinner there most nights. There is another restaurant in the same stretch of beach which serves equally good food. Walking down to the beach at night is safe. I walked that way every night and never once felt threatened in any way. All in all a lovely stay.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments.
I am sincerely happy to comprehend you enjoyed your stay with us and overall in Israel.
Hoping to host you in the summer which would enable you to enjoy our great Rooftop Pool & Lounge.
All the best,