Tel Aviv Museum of Art
and up
Tel Aviv Museums Tour from Tel Aviv Hotels
Ranked #6 of 282 things to do in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: This museum features a rich collection of art including European works from the 16th to 19th centuries, Impressionism, Post-Impressionism and 20th-century modernism.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This museum was recommended to us and we were not let down. Lots of impressionists, and how can you not like that? It was really a great surprise and addition to our trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,527)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

After a pretty full day I visited the Museum and was disappointed I had not scheduled more time. This is worth a half day if you can spare the time, good for a hot afternoon. The Knesset, Museum & Supreme Court is a good day and located next to each other.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I had some free time in the afternoon and wanted a relaxing place to go and just enjoy some peace and beauty. The TA Museum of Art looked like it might meet my needs so off I went, with only modest expectations. To my delight, this was one of the highlights of my trip. This is a very eclectic museum with lots of diverse elements of art and culture. The selection of impressionists was not large but absolutely wonderful in quality and relevance. The section of the museum reflecting Israeli art and culture was exceptionally well presented and historically helpful. I would highly recommend this highly for adults, youth and even children.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Nice to see the Dutch masters and the nice collections. Very nice buildings and good to see they are fans of modern art. Very long walk out of center and for me a very difficult map to ecplain their floorplan.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I must say, the architecture of this building is amazing! The light, the concrete, the angles!!! It's amazing. I was so impressed by the architecture so I spent more time on admiring this craftsmanship than the actual exhibitions.

Extremely helpful staff tho! They shows us around where to get the best experience and where the next exhibition would be.

Amazing!