“Poor Service, Bad Reservation - Giraffe Ramat HaChayal (19 HaBarzel st)”
Review of Giraffe Noodle Bar

Giraffe Noodle Bar
Ranked #216 of 1,659 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a chain of restaurants in Israel.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I'm very disappointed about their service, I do like their food.
I happen to work very close to the Ramat HaChayal Branch, and I eat there at least 5 times a month. For business lunch the place is good, although a bit noisy.

But this review refers not to a business lunch, but to a visit with friends, Friday night.
We ordered a table for 4, and requested to be seated in the non smoking area. Our friend who actually did the phone reservation, said we where assigned a table outside, but he was assured nobody smokes in that area. Of course, when we arrived there, the table outside WAS SURROUNDED BY SMOKERS...., so we insisted that we requested a non smoking area, we had to wait for around 15 minutes until a table was available.

Service was very poor.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

they have great food. noodles and rice dishes with meat, chicken , shrimp and pork.
also have veg dishes and also gluten free.
atmosphere is a little noisy and not relaxed.
but if you care about eating great food for not expensive money - this is your place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I checked out Giraffe in the middle of the week for an impromptu date night. The service was very efficient and friendly, and the food was delicious! They have an 'Asian' theme, and I use that term loosely. They have Sushi and Noodle dishes from a variety of Asian cuisines (Chinese, Indian, etc) and entrees. Prices were slightly more pricey, but nice for a treat. I got the noodles with beef and broccoli and my husband got an Indian chicken entree and we both enjoyed! I'd be interested in going back to check out the Sushi! Worth trying!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We got special attention from the waitress when we asked if we could taste some wine before actually ordering a bottle. No extra fee was billed, nice!! Food was just what a eastern dish has to have!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Was riding my bike around and stumbled upon this great place.. I strongly recommend I had the pho soup.. Which is a Vietnamese soup they did a great job. I also got the szechuan beef.. I sat at the bar and talked to the guys that worked there.. Cool dudes..