Average hotel with good location, I recommend to book superior room with a sea-view.
Room was always cleaned during our breakfast - efficient and comfortable.
+ Good location to the beach and near restaurants, shopping streets.
+ Partially renovated room was comfortable. Superior room. 3rd floor is a renovated floor.
+ Two twin beds together. Bedcomfort ok, two pillows.
+ Mini fridge. Free wifi in the room.
+ Over 40 international TV channels, 23" flat TV.
+ Nice staff at breakfast and friendly maid.
+ 10 free parking slots available in garage; first come first basis.
- Bathroom, wardrobe, windows and curtains are not renovated.
- Small windows.
- Small room; 15-17 square meters. Might be cramped for two with large luggage.
- Cold, arrogant reception staff.
- Cold buffet breakfast with very food options. However an omelette available, ask kitchen staff.
- Don´t use store next to hotel, it is overpriced, there is a market couple blocks away from hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you 71 fully air-conditioned and heated guest rooms, refurbished, private bath, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, cable TV, coffee shop, bar, Internet wireless access in all rooms. The Maxim Hotel is located in the Heart of Tel Aviv, the city of "24 Hours action" across the beach of the Mediterranean Sea. Restaurants, shopping centers and theaters are a few minutes from the Hotel. To Old Jaffa is 5 minutes by car or a 30 minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Maxim Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxim Hotel Tel Aviv
- Maxim Tel Aviv