1,859 results
All reviews free international calls free phone sea view free bicycles nice pool breakfast room business trip the location is perfect beach front bars and restaurants israeli breakfast the executive lounge orchids jennie lobby gym fi
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in the hotel for our company trip. I left my ipad in the safety box Together with my friend’s wallet passport and other valuables before we left for a tour. When we came back from a tour the safe box were opened and First thing I checked was the money I counted it and it’s all there. So I thought Nothing were missing and said to myself maybe I just forgot to close the safe. Then when we checked out in the next following day I took all the things inside the safe box with my passport and everything without noticing that my ipad was missing. So our group was transferred to other hotel in Jerusalem to continue the trip. In our first day during our breakfast when I wanted to use my ipad that’s the time I remember, “wait where’s my ipad?” I never used my ipad in our entire trip because I didn’t bring a socket to plug it in to charge it. I asked my friend if she took it and we looked everywhere in our luggage and nothing in there. The only thing I remember that I put it in the safe box before our tour and that’s it. I didn’t took it out I never noticed that I don’t have it with me until I wana use it. I called the hotel they doubled checked it for me and also our trip organizer checked it with the hotel security in the room and it wasn’t there. They told me “I am sorry maybe somebody took it there either the cleaner or the person who are occupying the room.” The bottom line is be careful everyone. Even inside your hotel room in Tel Aviv is not safe. Tel Aviv is not a safe place because In the same time my team lost his iphone outside while were swimming in the beach.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Wander64881844904, General Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Mr Mj ,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We do put all of our efforts in delivering excellent hospitality to our guests and we strive to improve with the help of our guest's feedback. I would appreciate it if you could contact me via phone or email so I can hear more about your stay with us, look into the matter and learn where we can improve.

Came in a business trip

Very well located, in front of beach. Accommodation are quite fine. Nice breakfast very much Israeli

Nice restaurants near by for all tastes.
Also close by Jaffa (old city) which there are many cool bars and pubs

Definitely recommend it

Mr Rafael,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We do put all of our efforts in delivering excellent hospitality to our guests, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, we are looking forward to your next arrival!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly, pretty ladies and awesome service. The location has a beautiful ocean views where you can sit and enjoy your days or nights. No regret if you are here.one of the best hotels in Tel Aviv

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Ms. Victoria,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice hotel great Seaview the breakfast is great hotel is very clean and nice . Free service of bikes fast wi fi .
‏I took all my family to vacation in Israel we want hotel in the middle of the city orchid is the best location in All tel aviv

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel with an ocean view. Had problems with our room door a couple times but they were able to resolve it within a day.
Generous staff and able to accommodate our requests. Missed our company dinner but they still gave me a plate afterwards.

Trip type: Traveled with friends