“Beautiful room & great view of the beach/ocean”
Review of Orchid Tel Aviv

Orchid Tel Aviv
Ranked #55 of 101 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Modern hotel in a great location in Tel Aviv, and right on the beach. The room was very comfortable and clean, and there was free Wi-Fi in the lobby. The breakfast was all right. If I need to travel to Tel Aviv again, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear,
I am writing in regard to your recent stay with us here at the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel,
I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our Hotel rooms , staff and services.
We are very happy to know you enjoyed the complimentary service of bicycle rental.
We are offering several categories of rooms from Standard rooms with city view up to luxury suites.
Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I enjoyed both times I stayed here, though I liked my room in the newer section of the hotel (near the business center) much more than the other. The service was not super-friendly, but passable, and the front desk was very efficient. The elevators in the older part of the hotel are quite slow, unfortunately.

The location is right on the beach, and the pool was really nice. Also, a great breakfast buffet! Almost forgot about that, and it's well worth a mention.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new section of the hotel, near the business center. Much nicer.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear,
Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel during a family trip to Israel & was mightily impressed on many different levels.
The staff were courteous, friendly & helpful.
The size of the room we stayed in was absolutely vast, being sufficintly sizable that the shouting of the children was almost inaudible! The room was cleaned regularly & the toiletries were replenished quickly.
WiFi was available throughout the hotel & was reliable & fast.
Breakfast was so big & the choice so wide that I often didn't feel like having any lunch!
The pool was the right kind of size for kids to play but not for swimming lengths & was clean with adequate seating & tables.
Some of our party stayed next door at the Dan (at a higher price) but after viewing our hotel & room wished they'd booked at the Park Plaza!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards as in all of Park Plaza hotels. I am happy to know that you had a good time and I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our hotel service and location. We are offering several categories of rooms from Standard rooms with city view up to luxury Suites that are suitable for families with children.
I would like to thank you again, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Every on great! The food is excellent, the room view is out standing. Thanks to the Food and Bevareg Maneger Michel .
And big thanks to Olga the hotel P.R and the hotel G.M for great service and care and help! I will never forget you

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Given the price for this hotel, what we got was great. We had stayed at the Renaissance a few years ago, and those rooms were much smaller, although the common areas were larger and a little nicer. But at the Park Plaza, the staff was friendly, the rooms were fine (we did not have any kind of premium room). They were small, but to be on the beach in Tel Aviv, they were fine. The pool was small but nice. The lounges were lovely. The breakfast was great and of all the gorgeous hotels we stayed in during our trip to Israel, this was the only one with fresh squeezed orange juice. My biggest complaint was that the stairwells and sometimes the elevators in the main building (there are two interconnected buildings) often smelled like trash because of the proximity of the dumpsters to the stairwells in the garage at the exit. Also, the towels were a bit skimpy. I loved the free WiFi and international phone calls! We had a great stay in a well-located hotel for a couple of nights. If we were going to stay longer, I may have wanted to upgrade to a larger room.

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are not a direct sea view. You have to look out the window to the side....
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Reviewed July 6, 2013

As previous reviewers have mentioned I was concerned regarding the negative reviews on trip advisor.. However on arrival to the hotel I was pleasantly surprised by a friendly welcome and shown to a very impressive room. As there are 5 of us we had booked a 2 bed suite but on arrival was told we had been upgraded. The room was fantastic with plenty of space for all of us. Good sized rooms and fully working air conditioning (which was one of the previous issues!!) The breakfast was lovely and the children hugely appreciated the free, very good wifi that was available all through the hotel. The pool area is small but nice and all areas are very child friendly! I would definitely recommend this hotel for families, business people (it has an exec lounge!) and couples alike. In fact we are already booked to return for another few nights after a brief trip to Jerusalem.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed at the Park Plaza Orchid for six nights on business.

The hotel is a tad tired, but more than adequate and I can't complain!!

The Sea View Room was clean with all the usual facilities, shower only though, but a great big roomy bath size shower cubicle with a really nice shower.

In the room and all over the Hotel there is good quality (free) Wi-Fi and you can make free international calls to landlines from the room - both brilliant!

The sea view room had a side view, so it was not a full on frontal view, but I could see the sea and the beach.

Breakfast was good - as you would expect in this type of hotel,  including a chef to cook eggs and pancakes - all freshly made in front of you. There is a machine which squeezes fresh orange juice into a glass and another that makes latte's and cappuccino's with fresh milk - both a nice touch.

There is pool with a sun deck - and good service for drinks and food.

Another nice touch is free access to the gym (Holmes Place) next door. It's not a luxurious gym, but it has all the equipment you could need - bring or buy a padlock for your locker and take a towel from your room.

Yep, I would stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
lauren z, Manager at Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013