Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Armon Hayarkon(Tel Aviv)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
  • Pool
Arlozorov Hotel(Tel Aviv)
1,077 results
All reviewsrooftop restauranttwo bedroom suiteport areaold porttop floornespresso machinerooms are bigsea viewexcellent locationgreat boutiquegreat roomspecial thanksbreakfast buffet isbeach frontnamalisraelgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I recently rented the presidential sweet for a work function to entertain some very important clients. Hands down the best hotel experience I have ever had and I travel all over the world for work and pleasure. We had several rooms including the presidential suite. All the rooms were very modern and spotless.
What really makes this place exceptional is the level of service we received from the entire staff. If you have ever spent any time in Israel you will know how exceptional this is. It is next to impossible to receive a respectable level of care and service in Israel, even at the more upscale hotels. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a high level of service while in Tel Aviv. I have stayed at every major hotel in Tel Aviv and never experienced the level of care and attention to detail we received at this hotel. A must try when in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Mazi R, General Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

Dear Steve,

Thank You very much so your lovley comments.

I am so please you enjoyed your stay with us at the Alexander Tel Aviv.

I look forward to welcoming your back the next time you in Tel Aviv/

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I am a frequent traveler of Israel and have stayed at many luxury hotels throughout, but nothing compared to the Alexander. The manager in particular, Selim Atias, was immediately welcoming and accommodating. A group of friends and I booked the Presidential Suite and it was IMMACULATE. The view was breathtaking, with an all sliding glass door living room which allows you to bring the outside in. No matter how small the task we asked for, the staff was there within 10 minutes with a smile on their face to bring it to our door. I will never stay at another hotel besides the Alexander after this experience. If you're in the city, STAY HERE!

Room Tip: All have amazing views. Obviously if budget permits the Presidential Suite would be my first choice. We went in with a group so it wasn't bad money wise.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Jessie R'

Thank You very much for you kind comments.

We pride our services on service and our beautiful suites and im extremely happy that it met your standards.

I look forward to welcoming you the next time your in Tel Aviv

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I recently stayed at the Alexander Hotel in Tel Aviv. The hotel was beautiful and clean. The daily breakfasts were delicious and it was beautiful to sit on the rooftop restaurant. The staff at the hotel was extraordinary. The hotel manager, Selim Atias, was professional, extremely helpful and was always available if we needed anything. The other staff members were equally professional and very helpful to us.

Room Tip: We had a suite with two bedrooms and a living room. It was perfect for a family of four.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon M

Dear Sharon M,

Thank You very much for your kind compliments.

Im extremley pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

I have shared you kind comments with Selim (Front Desk Manager) and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Alexander for your next stay in Tel Aviv

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We have stayed in Alexander hotel. The hotel was first class - I'm a soldier and the hotel have invited us to stay - I have to tell you that the hotel rooms are very special - the service on top level - selim ativan and mazi revach were awesome - thank you for everything and the memorable stay

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Avi,

Thank you for you kind review, Im so please you enjoyed your stay with us.

It was our pleasure to host you at the Alexander Tel Aviv.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014
Mazi R, General Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2014

Dear Kobi A,

Im so pleased you enjoyed your stay.

It was our honour to host you in the hotel and would like to thank you for all your hard work protecting our country.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Alexander Tel Aviv.

Best Regards