“week stay”

Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel
Ranked #29 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed July 6, 2014

never been to the alexander hotel before, unbelievable hotel , great service, great suits,fantastic location by the old port and the beach.

great roof terrace,one of the best breakfast displays I have ever seen,

and fair prices.

enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: one does not have to think twice aout staying in the alexander hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank danny e
mazi_revach, General Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Danny,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

It is great to read that everything was to your satisfaction.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Alexander Hotel.

Mazi Revach

Write a ReviewReviews (1,027)

Reviewed July 4, 2014

stayed for a short WE. enjoyed it a lot. small clean nice lobby and bar. the room was very good size, bathroom really fab, including an amazing shower and a bath tab. spacious kitchenette, small closet room, dining table and all. the only drawback is that you don't see the sea, though so close by, because of the structure of the building and that it has 1 building ahead - you get to see only a strip. also they have a lovely rest. on the roof that serves breakfast. Again lovely. so i would small "strip" - but than in 2 minutes walk - you are in the water..... recommend. Chapeau for the l'occitane toiletery- lifted my heart (-:

Room Tip: we stayed on 3rd floor- try for higher ones. if you come with a car - you will have difficult time...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Mazi R, General Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Dear Xipto,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.
its very nice to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Alexander Hotel.

I have read your comment regarding the parking issue, I have taken it into consideration and we are working on finding a suitable solution with parking lots across the street.

We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

GM
Alexander Tel - Aviv Hotel

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The rooms were spacious and fully equiped. Everything is supplied, except for beach towels. Staff were really helpful and service was fantastic. The roof terrace was especially nice for early morning breakfast. Would definitely return here.

Room Tip: I had thought most of the rooms had balconies overlooking the sea, but this is not the case. Most of...
1  Thank MsEmma2014
Mazi R, General Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear Emma,

Thank you for your kind words.
we will be happy to host you again in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very plush,we had some booking issues(totaly our fault) and the staff were super helpfull and put us in a girgeous 2br suite. Very stylish rooms,amazing rainshower in the bathroom. Breakfast was great with a full spread. The bar downstairs was great, had a great time watching the soccer with the bar staff. A+

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Leon Y
Alexander63505, Front Office Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Leon Y,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your time at the Alexander Tel-Aviv.

I am pleased to know that our team members offered you every courtesy during your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction. We take great pride in our high standard of service and it is always appriciated when guests such as yourselves acknowledge this and I will be sure to share your kind words with all the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Alexander Tel-Aviv in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My wife and I travel quite a lot for both work and pleasure and we would rate the Alexander as one of the best that we've stayed in.

We were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by very warm and accommodating hotel staff following a marked lack of customer service across the rest of Israel. They went beyond the necessary to ensure our needs were met and we enjoyed a comfortable experience. The beds were fantastic, and it was the best night sleep we've had in Israel, the rooms were new, clean and thoughtfully laid out. Bathroom supplies by L'Occitane and lovely breakfast on the rooftop overlooking the beach and city.

The coffee provided at breakfast was also one of the better cups of coffee in Tel Aviv.

The gym is well equipped particularly for free-weights; however, only one of each cardio machine meant limited access at peak times.

Couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough. We'll happily stay here again.

1  Thank Andrew_In_Sing

Dear Andrew_In_Sing,

Thank you for posting a review of your time at The Alexander Tel-Aviv.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and our central location was perfect for all the landmarks of Tel-Aviv. As a Boutique hotel, we ensure that each room has everything that you will need and I am glad to hear that you found the bed comfortable and you enjoyed the bathroom amenities.

It gives me great pleasure to read that the team members made you feel welcome and provided for all of your needs during your time in Tel-Aviv and I will be sharing your kind words with everyone here.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Alexander Tel-Aviv in the very near furture.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed at the Alexander last February (2014) during a business trip to Tel Aviv. The entire front desk staff is superb -- friendly, attentive, and willing to go out of their way to make sure guests are taken care of. The room, the location, the restaurant view were all great, as most other reviewers have noted. The breakfast buffet was fine, although not quite as good as some other breakfast buffets offered at Tel Aviv hotels. However, I consider that a quibble. Overall, this is an excellent hotel, and I especially appreciated the wonderful staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Karen O

Dear Karen O,

Thank you for your lovely review that you posted in TripAdvisor.

Its really warms my heart to hear that The Alexander Team Members made you feel so special and you enjoyed your stay with us.

I would like to update you that we have a New Food and Baverage Manager who just joined to our team and with his experince there will be loads of changes in our Breakfast buffet and in Ciela Restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you home in the not to distant future.

All The best

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We arrived in the evening and Natalia checked us in to a beautiful 1bed suite room 303 the room was perfect in every way. I'd booked a junior suite and the hotel claim they upgraded me to a 1 bed executive suite but the reality is the rooms are identical except for the name, although the hotel would like you to think otherwise. The breakfast area is great with some amazing views, the breakfast staff are all miserable and clearly the guys would rather crunch on glass than break a smile or offer to get you a coffee, the two girls at least do try even if just a little. The front desk manager Salim is a smart good looking guy who will do what he can to help should you have a problem. Would I recommend this hotel? Definitely even with the miserable breakfast crew.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank bamoman
Alexander63505, Front Office Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Dear Bamoman,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable time at the Alexander.

Regarding the room categories, we do have a One bedroom (45m²) and Executive One bedroom suite (55m²) the suites which are newly refurbished and designed exactly the same and the differences are the size of the suites. Also we do have a Junior Suite (45m²) and Luxury Suite (55m²) which were refurbished a few years back.

Regarding to the Dining Room, we are planning to change the atmosphere and refurbishment work will take place in the future. We do have a New F&B manager who will take the appropriate steps to run the dining room properly. Please accept my sincerely apologies for the poor service.

I am so pleased to read the positive comments for Nathalie. I am sure that she will be trilled by your comments. I am glad that the front office team members made your recent stay with is very memorable and enjoyable.

I look forward to welcoming you personally to The Alexander Tel-Aviv in very near future.