“service, quality and value”

Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel
Ranked #29 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed February 20, 2014

If you are staying in Tel Aviv then Alexander Tel Aviv is fair dinkum genuine in that they deliver service, quality and value. It is genuinely renovated to best class and hotel staff are friendly and breakfasts are brilliant. Watch the video and do NOT be put off with exterior. The hotel is also located in ideal situation for beach and where the action is for tourists.
Salim, Front Desk Manager is a fair dinkum professional and loves his work.
We will return but as we should always acknowledge, God willing

Room Tip: we had an executive suite and worth the extra
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Alexander63505, Front Office Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Peter O.,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your most recent stay at the Alexander Tel-Aviv.
I am delighted to read how much you enjoy staying with us and how highly you appriciate the decor, our restaurant and the service. I will definately will share it with our team.
I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kind Regards

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed here last week and was reasonably satisfied with the property. The rooftop restaurant is very nice, the rooms have been renovated, and the staff is helpful. What I did not like, however, was the fact that the property has no heat. It was February and the rooms were chilly to the point of uncomfortable. I had to sleep in a turtleneck with a sweater and two comforters. When I called to complain, the front desk sent up a building engineer who confided that the rooms do not have heat. Although the hotel offered to provide a space heater, I regard them as being dangerous and, in any event, insufficient to heat the entire unit.

The property is clean and the room I stayed in had been upgraded over the past year. The breakfast was very good. If it weren't winter, I would have been satisfied, but the owner simply has to realize that heat is a necessity for winter travel, even in Israel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Nomad4321,

Your Honest review is much appriciated. I am disappointed to read that your stay with us did not meet your expectations and is genuinely concerned about the issues you raised in your review. Your feedback is taken into consideration and we take this an opportunity to improve. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experince and we hope you will return in the future to restore your faith in the hotel

Yours sincerely

Reviewed February 12, 2014

One of the best Hotel in Israel - By far !!!
Very spacious room with up to date design.
The beds are very comfortable big and Clean !!!
The bathroom is amazing!
The Rooms are very clean.
In each room you will find a Nespresso coffee machine and a refrigerator. The Hotel Breakfast is one of the best you will eat!

The Hotel is located 50m from the beach and Tel Aviv Port - which is one of the best places to shop and eat

I recomand this hotel on your next stay in Tel Aviv or if you just want to enjoy and relax.

Room Tip: All rooms are great on all floors.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Kobi Z,

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to read how highly you appriciated your room, locations and look of the hotel. Indeed we are centrally located and most of the must see spots in Tel-Aviv are just walking distance from the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back at the Alexander Tel-Aviv in very near future.

Regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

It was great to stay at Alexander hotel. The room is really spacious and big, excellent location The staff are very polite , we were especially Mr. Selim Atias who was really welcoming and helpful with always a smiling face.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Passenger 19,

I was really pleased to read your review following your recent stay with us at the Alexander Tel-Aviv.

I was so glad that we have met your expectations and that you feel at home when staying with us.
Please come back soon where I am sure you will have another great stay with us.

My best wishes,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

the location is great, near the beach and namal Tel Aviv. The rooms are large and clean. Its is a question off style - personally I didnt like the overall entirior design because it is very "cold" and dosnt creat A worm atmosphire as should be at a boutique hotel. We did not like the breakfast - the service was very poor and unprofesional. The service off the hotel staff was also very not welcoming. If you just want a good place to sleep I would recomend the hotel. Personally I wont return. The main problem Is that the service and litle details (like leaving fruit or chocolate for the guests on arival) are not as should be at a boutique hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alexander63505, Front Office Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear Radianrachel,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We take all comments serious and we try to correct in all areas mentioned in the comments.
Sorry to hear that the restaurant did not match your expectations on your last visit. We try to imporive our service in the restaurant at all times.
I was so suprised to hear that you didnt like the hotel decor because the comments that we were receiving are very positive.
I do hope I can welcome you back on your next visit to Tel-Aviv. Please kindly let me know when you coming back and I will look after your reservation in person and make sure that you will have a magnificent time with us.
Thank you once again for your feedback.

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Located right on the beach beautifull Executive suits
Exallent service
A fine and exclusive boutique hotel!!!
I love it
The rooftop restaurant is gourgeus and also the bar at the lobby
All you need in one place
I will recommend about the hotel to all of my family and friends.
Thank you alexander tel aviv for a fantastic vacation!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
Alexander63505, Front Office Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Pinkashakatan,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your recent stay at the Alexander Tel-Aviv.
I am delighted that you felt welcome and at home from the moment you entered the hotel. It is always lovely to hear that a guest has enjoyed every minute of their time with us and we hope that we will be able to welcome you back before too long.

With warmest wishes,

Front Office Operations Manager

Reviewed February 2, 2014

just off the beach a great location, with amazing service and large suites.

recommended

clean and comfortable and nicely decorated.

breakfast on the rooftop restaurant is amazing, great selection and everything is so tasty.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Alexander63505, Front Office Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear jb8765,

Thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you had a great stay and we have passed your kind comments to our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back again one day soon.

Yours Sincerely,