“Very Good & Clean”

and 1 more site!
The Home Apartments
Ranked #89 of 103 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Very nice place at the best location ot Tel Aviv.
We stayed there for 3 weeks and it was excellent - clean, good service and best value.
they have their own website.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Barni_goal

Reviewed August 8, 2010

Would you believe it.....................?
after getting the info online and filled it booking form with the dates i faxed my creditcard details as they wished.
they asked again by email if they may charge the $100.- deposit.
by the time i replied... they tell me..."sorry, but now we are fully booked"
.....hm glad i didn't get the room!

Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank itzibitzi
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We stayed in their "deluxe suite". The room should never have been advertised as a room that sleeps 4 people. It was so small that the door bumped into the bed every time we entered. The rooms were old, dingy and dirty. I don't know who got the rooms shown in the pictures on their website, but I know it wasn't us. We were very disappointed with our room and checked out early. We decided to spend a little more and stay in a hotel on the beach. Once we did we were much happier.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank flash022
Reviewed January 9, 2010

I had booked a studio for 2 weeks at the Home. After getting my studio, it was so filthy, infested with bugs, run down. I did not even unpack. The towels and sheets were disgusting. I moved out the next morning. I don't recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank BayAreaTra
Reviewed September 27, 2009

I had the 80 $ room, but it was OK. A shower, a toilet, a large bed, a TV, a strange fridge, a small table with 2 chairs, a microwave ,a cooking plate and an air-conditioning. The room was perhaps a bit small. I was out all day long, so I needed the room as a sleeping place. I was very happy with the accomodation.
Centrally located between Ben Yehuda street and Hayarkon. Just a stones throw away from the beach. A lot of bars, supermarkets and restaurants just around the corner.
One of the cheapest places to stay in TA.
Ver friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank Areyiz
Reviewed September 21, 2009

I had stayed at The Home in the past, and knew that the exterior rooms were very noisy, and EXPRESSLY requested an INTERIOR room, which was confirmed - otherwise, I would not have proceeded with the reservation.
However, once I got there, the manager had decided to change my reservation to a more expensive EXTERIOR room and had nothing else available. This unsolicited change resulted in a terrible night without sleep due to the noise, and the subsequent exit from the hotel, cancellation of the rest of the reservation and search for an alternative place to stay.
In addition, they did not even have the courtesy to credit for the $20 difference in the cost of a room that I DID NOT REQUEST, and kept the deposit even though the reason for the cancellation of the reservation was due to their inability to keep their commitment and confirmation.
It is a shame that the management does not care about their commitments, because the hotel, even though it is not fancy and does not have any amenities, other than free WIFI, is in a very good location, and prices are extremely good.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank cachumbambita
Reviewed April 22, 2009

i traveled to tel aviv on the 7th of april from budapest, hungary with friends, i booked two rooms for me and my friends at the wonderful website of " The Home" hotel (www.thehome.co.il). we came in the morning from the airport, the lady in the reception showed us 2 rooms, they were very nice rooms, clean, fresh and nice smelling sheets, clean towels, comfortable beds. we were very pleased with the rooms that we got.
we stayed 7 night in the hotel, it's advantage that it is very closed to beach of tel aviv, very closed to Jaffa and to the main streets of tel aviv where all of the pubs, cafe shop, dance clubs are located.
there is a supermarket very closed to the hotel which opened 24 hours a day, if you like something to drink or eat in the middle of the night that's the place :)
i can recommand to all of you to come to "The Home" hotel.
the hotel is very cheap, very closed to the beach, located at best place in tel aviv, very homey, nice working stuff, clean, everyday our rooms were clean and orginize, everyday the sheets and towel were changed by new one.
me and my friends enjoyed very much in tel aviv, and we were very happy and greatful to choose to stay in The Home hotel.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple