See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 12, 2015

stayed with my mate in the shared dom, very noisy in the rooms and outside, people dont speak a word of english, they building it selfs is scary as its about to fall on you, kinda homophobic staff behaviour.

I would have paid more and stayed somewhere better, cant even go to toilets because of cockroaches!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2014

As a hostel its nice enough! Not great but suits its purpose! The internet is prettu rubbish and It has a wierd layout, as if it is a flat or something and could definately do with a refurb but its ok. The showers are good, the owner is really nice and helpful and you definately feel safe and the location is perfect! Id definately stay here again!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Louise e
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Good plan for one night to Tel Aviv, near the beach and on the famous street allenby!
Big flat with a kitchen, private bathroom and a little living room.
It was a little bit noisy because windows couldn't close properly.
But i recommende this place.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ozhy
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We spent in Tel Aviv only one night. I recomend this hotel when you need to spend one night,but not for a whole week. The hostel is localizated in the centre, close to beach. And it isone of the cheapest accomodation in the city. Stuff is excellent, he explains you where toshop, which transport you cen use, ... He knows Tel Aviv very well, but the rooms are poor. It is celan, but old. It needs a renovation. No hot water in the bathrooms. Whatever, I slept in the bed oposite the door. Above dooris window to the hall where the light is on whole night. So it was lightning into my bed whole night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had heard of this hostel from a friend and had somehow high expectations. They were not met at all. With 5 friends I stayed in a 6-bed dorm - a room which could have been so beautiful, but was really rundown and old. There would also have been a balcony, but we couldn't use it - it would probably have fallen down. Additionally, the room was pretty dusty and sandy and we found hair on our linens. If that wasn't enough also the staff was either chaotic or really unfriendly. One morning, one of the staff members ran into our dorm room shouting a name and wanting to check if one of our group had already checked out (at this time we were all still sleeping and the person to check out had another 1,5h to do so!) - without knocking! He just stood in our room, shouting.
All in all, if you don't take cleanliness serious, for 1-3 nights it's ok to stay there - I survived so you will, too ;-) If you do however take it seriously, you should definitely not go there.
For me personally, the worst memory of this stay was the shouting man in our dorm room. This is just a no-go!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends