$250
$366
$317
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
The Diaghilev, LIVE ART Suites Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$131
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$529
$410
Hilton
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $482/night.

$326
$308
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $357/night.

$272
$243
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We spent in Tel Aviv only one night. I recomend this hotel when you need to spend one night,but not for a whole week. The hostel is localizated in the centre, close to beach. And it isone of the cheapest accomodation in the city. Stuff is excellent, he explains you where toshop, which transport you cen use, ... He knows Tel Aviv very well, but the rooms are poor. It is celan, but old. It needs a renovation. No hot water in the bathrooms. Whatever, I slept in the bed oposite the door. Above dooris window to the hall where the light is on whole night. So it was lightning into my bed whole night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had heard of this hostel from a friend and had somehow high expectations. They were not met at all. With 5 friends I stayed in a 6-bed dorm - a room which could have been so beautiful, but was really rundown and old. There would also have been a balcony, but we couldn't use it - it would probably have fallen down. Additionally, the room was pretty dusty and sandy and we found hair on our linens. If that wasn't enough also the staff was either chaotic or really unfriendly. One morning, one of the staff members ran into our dorm room shouting a name and wanting to check if one of our group had already checked out (at this time we were all still sleeping and the person to check out had another 1,5h to do so!) - without knocking! He just stood in our room, shouting.
All in all, if you don't take cleanliness serious, for 1-3 nights it's ok to stay there - I survived so you will, too ;-) If you do however take it seriously, you should definitely not go there.
For me personally, the worst memory of this stay was the shouting man in our dorm room. This is just a no-go!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Isabel S
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed there during the gay pride so all hotels were fully booked. It's definitely the best place if you wanna be in the city center nearby the beach and the bike points.

Dorms are not clean, commune areas are not very nice neither and the whole place is kind of dirty.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank fupfac
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had no plans where to stay and now for the fourth time I was there and I called them and without making a reservation they helped me. Friendly, flexibel and they tells me, and I really feld it, this is your second home.
So a better place to stay is not available, 300 meters from the ocean, and good showers and especially very good service and helping with information.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2013

It is what it is. Great staff. Like most of old Tel Aviv, it is in a mixed area, new and modern side by side with run down buildings. No place for the 5 star hotel traveller, but perfectly adequate for someone willing to enjoy the adventure of the journey. The best thing going for it is the location. Unfortunately, the location is also the worst thing going for it. It is what it is and it does what it is supposed to do well. The staff were great.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo