$240
$366
$317
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
The Diaghilev, LIVE ART Suites Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$131
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$529
$410
Hilton
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $482/night.

$299
$308
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $357/night.

$272
$243
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Called up this place and was promised single room with own bath room. No problem, so I booked the room. There are no rooms with own bath room at the place!

As I was only going to stay one night, I decided to stay there, as was also promised I could leave my bagage at the reception after checking out - but have never had a no to that. Next day when checking out, there was no way I could leave my bagage, and the receptionist first started shouting at me, then called up a colleague and shouted at him and then slammed the phone down, only to shout more at me. I can easily say, I have never tried anything like it.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Peter K
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I just left the hostel last night. The room I had was fair and included breakfast was very meager. They have wifi connection, but I soon found it very unstable. Our room was also very noisy on Friday and Saturday nights and it was impossible to sleep there without earplugs.

The worst thing about this hostel is their attitude towards customers. I was pretty much thrown out by one of the receptionists, because me and my friends didn't take room for whole night as we were leaving after midnight. We checked out in time (11am) and paid for baggage holding (10 shekels per baggage - I've never paid before for luggage!). We went off to beach for whole day and came back at around 19 am. We had sat reading at the lobby for an hour when the receptionist wondered with unfriendly voice, if we were to stay there till our leaving to the airport! I've never felt such an unwelcome feeling in any hotel around the world. I thus recommend you to choose another place to stay with more cosy and friendly atmosphere. "Business is business" the witty receptionist commented on us when throwing us out - remember this attitude if you're thinking to stay in this hostel!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
5  Thank M0-Z1
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I booked a private double room, it was a nightmare. Cold, windows that doesnt close properly as well as the door of the room!!!noisy, dirty, expensive for what it is (60€ a night!!!!)

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank connaisseur78
Reviewed February 16, 2010

When we saw it from the outside we almost resigned to enter, as it looks more like a squat than a hostel.

Our room was a real hole. Sheets were so grey almost black and so thin that you could see through them. And please, don't call a matress the thing that we slept on, the bed was all wobbly and screechy, you need to be really tired to have a good sleep there. Cleanliness was hard to be examined, as everything was so shabby and old. Paint falling from the walls and doors.

It cost 290 NIS for a double with bathroom (real rip off for this quality), the breakfast included 2 pieces of bread and one small jam and butter + cup of tea per person. Not much for this price. Don't expect to get your stomach full. And when you finish and get up, the staff asks if you want some more (they do it every day to everybody), of course nobody bothers to sit back and ask for more. And in the room there is a cup with a place for a tip for the room cleaning (for this price and this awful rooms, the owner should be decent enough to pay the room service staff so they don't expect tipping, it's an overpriced hostel not a luxury hotel).

As for backpackers, the common area is 3 small tables in the middle of the reception room, not much backpacking vibe. And 'the kitchen room' is old kitchen stove (30 years old probably) and even older few pots and cupboards... all filthy and all located on the roof, there is also some wires, old chairs, beds, some metal stuff, sone other clunker and old/not working opened fridge, you wouldn't belive anybody used it for 10 years or so.

If you have any choice - don't go there.

Staff is ok.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank tweetster
Reviewed November 1, 2009

We stayed two nights in a private room for three at the Mugraby Hostel in Tel Aviv. The managers were friendly and full of advice and friendly chat. The hostel is located about 300 meters from a beautiful beach and a short 10 minute walk from Dizengoff Square. The room we had was rather old and rundown but still comfortable. The room was cleaned daily including the floor being washed. In spite of that, there was a variety of insects running around the floor all day. The insects were non-biting, mostly stayed on the floor, and didn't bother me and I didn't bother them. The beds were comfortable. The air conditioning worked but the window in the bathroom wouldn't stay closed so the bathroom stayed hot. The room had a balcony with a table and two chairs but everything was so run down that I didn't trust the chairs to sit on. The banister on the balcony was rusted and falling apart. When we went to the beach we asked for more towels and got them. The room came with breakfast which was a pile of toast with butter & jelly, and coffee or tea. I basically went out and bought a real breakfast after trying this one. The lobby of the hostel is an Internet lounge that charges something like 12 shekels an hour for Internet usage, but the owners gave me two free hours and when I asked for another free hour they gave it to me easily. This is one of the few hostels with Internet access that had a web cam and Skype available. This is a basic hostel, a room for the night, not a fancy hotel. It served its purpose for me and I was happy with it.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family