“A place for teenagers and adults...”

Tal By The Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv - an Atlas Hotel
Ranked #84 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
ILL.
“A place for teenagers and adults...”
Reviewed September 23, 2009

I enjoyed watching my kids having so much fun at Tal Hotel.
The dinning room staff packed our breakfast so we can have our own picnic at the beach.
My wife and i thank Tal Hotel for their thaughtfulness in general,
We loved that place.
Olivia Greek family.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Hebrew first
Gerland Texas
Reviewed September 18, 2009

After leaving West Africa, my group and i stayed at Tal Hotel in Israel, we had fun and a great time with the staff, we loved their Israeli accent and they laughed & loved our western southern accent as well.
It was a relief to meet such helpful and friendly Tal Hotel employees, we didn't realize that the beach is right in front of us and the night life is steps away from Tal Hotel.
The service in general was suburb.

The Gerland group.

• Stayed September 2009
florida
Reviewed September 13, 2009

Tal hotel of more than milk and honey, for my husbend and i it was our first time in Israel and our first stop was at Tal Hotel in Tel Aviv.
We couldn't believe the wat Tal Hotel made us feel, we felt like we knew Tal Hotel's staff long before "That's how friendly and warm they are".
We also enjoyed the free internet,the delicious nutrition meals and the beautiful sunset at the beach.
Tal Hotel is dressed to impress it's simplicity kindness and homey feel.
Thank You Tal Hotel...
with love Refaela & Gabreal

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
L.A
Reviewed September 6, 2009

The place is Tal Hotel in the heart of Tel Aviv city. We spent 2 weeks during the month of August. My sister recommended it, I know now why, my wife and two kids just fell in love with Tal hotel.
We love the surrounded friendly atmosphere, the beach and their famous breakfast,lunch and dinner,we all agreed it was fresh kosher and healthy. Tal hotel booked our tours all over Israel. At Tal Hotel almost every friendly employee speaks at least three languages.
Looking forward to our next trip to Tal Hotel.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
new jersey
Reviewed September 1, 2009

I read a great deal about Israel the Holy land and it's biblical rich history, my wishes came true to physically visit Israel. Well, a friend of ours recommended to stay at Tal Hotel in the city of Tel Aviv, I also found out about Tal hotel that is a pet friendly,it was very important since i own one.
I arrived to this Tal hotel in Tel Aviv,i must say that the very first moment i felt home, it's like having the first cours and giving up the main meal, "it has it all".
Beaches right next to Tal hotel ,charming smiley staff, the frond desk employees, the beautiful waitresses & waiters in the dinning room and the housekeeping serves all speak your langusge. I must say from my past experiences Tal hotel has the best breakfast ever.
I highly recommend to stay at the Tal Hotel in Tel Aviv , you wouldn't regret that !

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vicky2110
newton
Reviewed August 23, 2009

I stay every summer for almost 4 weeks in Tel Aviv. I enjoyed the area near the port and easy access with public transportation . Breakfast is ample,varied ,healthy and smooth so no time is wasted in the morning. Cleaning service is excellent . i ONLY MISSED A GOOD BUSINESS OFFICE AND ADEQUATE COOKING OPTIONS IN MY ROOM. FOR A SHORT STAY i AM SURE THE HOTEL IS A GREAT OPTION. GKJ

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
NY
Reviewed August 23, 2009

My coments and impression about the unforgetable trully home fealing vacation ,
when i stayed at the Tal hotel in tel aviv .
tal hotel has it all , atraction for families , singels and even honymoners, I enjoyed the mediterrian sea which is wright across Tal hotel, the very charming staff that always ready to help in any situation in several langueges.
I did not forget the dinning room atmosphere boasts a varied kosher mediterrian and European menu . I do highly recommend Tal hotel in Tel Aviv, I would personly rate Tal Hotel above average of 4 star hotel.
Once you visit the first time like myself , It wouldn't be your last time.
Enjoy a magnificent sunset at the boardwalk steps away from Tal Hotel.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo