I spent 8 days at the Herod's with my two children at the end of May, and we couldn't have wished for a better hotel.
Our room had a splendid view over the beach and the marina, and the food in the restaurant was delicious (we had breakfast there every day, and every day there were new choices of both hot and cold foods. Also they will make you a latte or cappuccino or whatever you want). The Friday night dinner was also very refined and the atmosphere was very relaxed.
My favourite bits:
- The small but lovely and chlorine-free pool
- Direct access to the beach
- Fantastic location, right on the beach and a short stroll away from Ben Yehuda and Dizengoff
- Great food
But the very best asset of the hotel is the staff: from the bell-boy to the concierge to the managers, the pool staff, receptionists, cleaners... every single one of them did their utmost to be welcoming, pleasant and helpful, and always with a smile. After a couple of days we were already feeling like old friends every time we walked back in through the doors.
Meirav in particular was really efficient and helpful as well as friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herods Tel Aviv, ideally located near the Mediterranean Sea. Offers the magnificent elegance of the Herods brand. It combines the wonderful experience of today's luxury with the glamour of the magical Tel Aviv on the 1930's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Herods Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tel Aviv Sheraton
- Sheraton Tel Aviv
- Sheraton Moriah Tel Aviv