Herods Tel Aviv
CrownePlaza.com
  • Beachfront
$390
  • Pool
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
$599
Agoda.com
$1,202
$1,008
2,357 results
All reviewsdanit mitchellbusiness loungethe club loungethe guest relations managerthe entire staffspecial thanksbreakfast and dinnerexecutive roommediterranean seabusiness tripbeach frontsea viewfloorshaniisraelconciergetel
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at Herods and it was FABULOUS..... The people who work at the hotel could NOT have been more helpful and amazing.
The bell man found a laundry for me, they gave me great hints regarding renting the wonderful green bike system.
The breakfast oh my gosh what a spread! The custom omelet was delicious. The dinners were so delicious and beautifully displayed.
The guest relations person, oh my goodness , I would LOVE to take her back to the USA and work for me... what a caring individual. I was sitting at breakfast and she comes around asking how everything was and what she could do for me. What a great employee...
Staying right on the beach .WOW!
The rooms, the view , the bathroom .. it all is great..
Choose this property and you will LOVE IT....

Room Tip: I personally like the southern view, love looking at the Jaffa side.. and a higher floor is also great.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank JAN L
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My third time at Herods hotel, I always come back.
The staff, the service - they know how to impress! they know how to serve.
The room was perfect and the breakfast always the best in TLV !
I like the staff at the lobby bar, the wonderful manager Itay L is one of a kind.
As I said, as I wrote, I always come back to Herods.
Thank you Shay Y and thank you Merav Y for the hospitality!
This is quality!

Room Tip: It's always better to pay a little bit more and select a club room between the 15-18 floor with free access to the business lounge on the 17th floor,
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Shai Y
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great view of the beach and the city of Tel Aviv. Amazing breakfast. Tipically an israeli brakfast. You eat lokking the mediterean ocean. The concierge was so kind with us. Big rooms. Excellent location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marcelo D
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I travel all the time and have traveled to Israel very frequently. Herods is a GREAT hotel.
The location is superb. Right on the ocean, you can walk outside and be right on the promenade. The restaurant is wonderful, the food is absolutely delicious. The breakfast selections are amazing, fresh and expansive. The staff in the restaurant brings you whatever you need, making the BEST omelets and bake goods are the freshest. And dinner is outstanding. I have been there many times for weekly dinners and the Friday night dinner is THE BEST I have been to. When you see that standing rib roast your mouth just waters.... and then you taste it and WOW!! The gifilte fish is just the best. There are so many selections that I think I stayed in the dining room for 2 hours just enjoying myself.
And the Executive lounge ... YOU MUST treat yourself and have access to the lounge. It might cost you some more additional dollars BUT it is MORE than worth it. It is so comfortable, they have sofas , chairs, and nice tables. The food is wonderful ,.. all day there is a display of wonderful delicious things. In the evening we sit up there and have food, treats, wine, drinks and sit and chat and relax. You can sit on the balconies (on the 17th floor) and look at the Mediterranean, how beautiful, overlook the city, or just watch people. The staff in the lounge is the BEST I have encountered anywhere. They are the friendliest and most helpful. I have need their services to get information I need, locate a store where I could by new swimming goggles, given me great recommendations for restaurants ... I just could go on and on ... You must stay here and take advantage of this hotel... The bedding is very comfortable , the bathroom I love, they have modern sinks, showers and a great rain shower head. Efficient closet with great shelves, a safe, robe, and slippers..... DO I have to say anymore... This hotel is NOT the size of some of the other LARGER hotels but you will NOT see the service you get here at a big hotel. This is just a totally gold mine.... STAY THERE!!

Room Tip: I enjoy the southern exposure, you can see Jaffa... also BOOK A ROOM with executive lounge ACCESS
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bjtravel4
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Herod's is ideally situated right on the main beach in Tel Aviv in the center of the city. The theme of early Israel with a kind of artistic flare was appealing and attractive. The staff was very friendly and the amazing Israeli breakfast can't be beat.

Rooms were very comfortable and view was of the marina. Very nice hotel, decent price and friendly staff. Can spend day visiting sites in Tel Aviv or just walk down and spend day at beach. Near plenty of restaurants too.

Room Tip: If you can upgrade to a suite, it's very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo