“Fabulous workshop!”
Review of Herods Tel Aviv

Herods Tel Aviv
Ranked #60 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I attended a workshop at herods tel aviv a month ago. Of course the context was interesting but i must say that i was amazed by this hotel. They treated us as hotel guests and not as a group that is there for the day!
We had a few breaks during the workshop, and on the last one, when you're trying to leave your eyes open the hotel arranged a "sweet break" - chocolate suffles, waffles and ice cream. Just what you need to finish an intensive day.
After lunch time (the food was delicious) i discovered the hotel a little bit.
The location is super and you get to see an outstanding view!
The hotel is designed retro which is beautiful!! I'm looking forward to stay at this hotel!!
I have to mention also the friendly staff with a special thanks to eran and moran!

• Stayed: January 2013
There are newer reviews for Herods Tel Aviv

Reviewed January 31, 2013

While i was renovating my house i stayed at herods and this decision was the best i took.
From the moment i checked in at the business lounge i was treated like a king.
Everybody was so friendly and made me feel at home.
I would like to thank hila ramot, shay grinberg, danit mitchell and shani davidov for taking care of all my needs and hosting me like if it was their own home.
Breakfast and dinner were excellent!!
I would definitely return and recommend to all my family and friends.
Remember my name - doron.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Staff and service are the only good thing here. We changed rooms after 2 nights because of the traffic noise. So we went from 4 floor to 8 floor. On the 8th floor the rooms were sort of renovated, but still the quality of the rooms is very poor. And the outside noise, because of the balcony door, is still terrible.
Housekeeping is a real joke too. The African ladies don't understand any English, nor are they familiar with real cleaning.....
Last but not least, they want to make money.
Shabbat diner is around p/p. and free Wifi doesn't excist here. For $18 per day you can have wifi. If you don't want to pay such an amount (we didn't) you can go down to use the business centre computers for free.

Room Tip: Make sure you avoid the traffic side of this hotel (west side).
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at Herods Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Doron ,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Herods. Guests' comments are a very important tool for us in order to develop our hotel.
First of all, I was happy to read that our staff and our service have met your expectations .
Concerning the deluxe rooms, they have been renovated recently , I apologize for it not being up to your standards
Regarding housekeeping employees, most of them speak English. Our operator works 24 hours a day and all the requests are monitored and listed.
As for the internet access ,your original reservation was made for a deluxe room ,(I was happy to know we have managed to upgrade your room to an executive room with no additional charge ) once you take the club rooms you can have free wi-fi.
Each category of rooms allows you to have free access to any of the business centers as you were told.

Should you wish to come back , it will be our pleasure to host you again
You can also contact me directly through :meravye@fattal.co.il

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We would like to express our sincere appreciation Herods Tel Aviv hotel. The experience was just amazing. Ratio was a pleasure to all employees polite and nice. We are sure we return for anothervacation there. Because so fun to finish with a taste for more !Special thanks to the girls, Danit and hila especially to merav, the dining room staff, and especially - Raz. Thanks for hosting perfect. See you . Rohi and shlomit benyamin from dimona, israel

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shlomit B
FattalM, Guest Relations Manager at Herods Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay here with us.
knowing that our service met your expectations means the world to us.
Your gratitude was passes on the the crew members .
It was my pleasure to meet you in person
We truly hope to welcome you again in the near future, let us know when that might Happen.
Best Regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been coming to Israel for business once or twice a year for the past 10 years and have stayed in many hotels in Tel Aviv. From my experience, most, if not all of them are dated and somewhat run down, at least by U.S. standards.While Herods is certainly not without its issues, the rooms for the most part are very clean and comfortable. I am especially pleased that the shower is a standard bathtub with a shower curtain, something surprisingly rare in Israel. Most hotel showers here seem to have half glass partitions or are walk-ins that allow water to seep or spray all over the bathrooms. A shower curtain is therefore a big plus for me, even more so for my wife who occasionally joins me. Thankfully, they also provide an extra down pillow(the ones on the bed are poly-filled) and comforter in the closet, which is nice to have in the colder months(unless you like having the heat blasting all night).
Through my business contacts here, I am always set up with the DELUXE package meaning that breakfast is included as is access to the fitness center, unlimited wireless internet(for multiple devices) as well as access to the Executive Lounge on the 17th floor, which may be the best part of the package and well worth the added expense. The staff in their Executive Club could not be more professional, friendly or helpful. It was so comfortable that I found myself here for hours at a time taking care of emails and phone calls and using it as my own private office. Not only do they offer a beautiful breakfast buffet, but they bring out fresh foods and salads all throughout the day and genuinely seem happy to see you and serve your every need. There is an espresso machine, wines and even sparking wine available at no added charge. I was even able to hold a small business meeting here one night. It truly made my stay in Tel Aviv more comfortable and productive than I ever could have imagined. Thanks especially to Shay and Norit(?) in the Excecutive Lounge and to Gideon at the front door. Fantastic service all around!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Llork

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your detailed review here on the TripAdvisor.
We know that the business men’s standards are very high and we are truly happy to know we have well delivered
We will do our best to make Herods hotel be your second home.
We hope to see you again among us in the near future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2013

A magical experience!! I was with my family last weekend, the hotel is so beautiful, he gives you a wonderful story of the Land of Israel, a boutique hotel in every sense of the word.
Excellent food, excellent service, great rooms. Found on the beach of Tel Aviv, You can go anywhere by foot.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Amazing vacation
The staff was great, the room is all you need in a good hotel room
The view of Tel-Aviv beach is amazing
Breakfast was just all you can imagine and in a great dinner room
All the employees are so kind, generous, and give you the full vacation experience

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple