“Graet ראש השנה”
Review of Herods Tel Aviv

Herods Tel Aviv
Ranked #56 of 103 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed September 20, 2012

we had a great Rosh hashana in the Hotel , wondrfull food ,great atmousfir.
staff are very very nice!! , one lady from Guest relations - Merav yechezkel was trullt amazing and help us a lot!!
we will be back hopfuly in HANUKA or Passhach
Sam & Hayde

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,249)

Reviewed September 17, 2012

A very good location on the beautiful Tel Aviv beach but our stay at Herods was a disappointing. Yes, the breakfast was terrific. Yes, they have renovated the hotel. But there's no excuse for charging a fee to use the fitness center and for accessing wifi (even in the lobby). The minimal revenue gain is not worth the loss of good will. Come on Herods, get with the program.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tom R
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I stayed on the 15th floor of this Hotel for seven nights from 29th August 2012 onwards. The room selected was Club category having access to the Business Lounge situated on the 17th floor and facing towards the sea. I must say the service of the Business Lounge was excellent and staff working over there were very friendly and helpful and also it was managed in a excellent way. I must say I had a very comfortable stay without any significant greivances and I look forward to stay in the same hotel during my next visit to Tel Aviv again.

Room Tip: Select a room facing towards the sea and having access to the excellent Business Lounge situated on...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2012

What makes this hotel stand out is the staff...... The guest relations staff are always there and often ask how you is your stay.. If you stay check out the 17th floor lounge ! You will find there a staff that go the extra mile to make your stay in Isreal the best. They know Tel Aviv very well; moreover, they know Israel well all you have to do is ask. I have been here many times and even know some of the guest relation staff by name. If you need something or advice on a great place to eat just ask Hila Ramot or Danit Mitchell. Of course the hotel has good food too but if your stay a few days venture out with their help and you will be very happy. I have stayed at many hotels in Tel Aviv and can say that because of Danit and Hila, and others of course make it the best; THey really make a difference ! I wish they would come work for me ! Cya Anthony

Room Tip: I think most have beach view, I like the north view and as close to the sand as i can get. it is an...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2012

It's location was awesome with some lovely views of the sea. The lobby was nice. So was the restaurant with a long view of the beach. We had a nice chk in at the 17th floor club lounge. Staff is nice & friendly. Close to a host of eating joints & 30 min walk to Jaffa if you walk by the sea.
But rooms for a top hotel were a bit plain. We stayed in the lower floor but the view from the top floors were so much nicer esp from the balconies of the club lounge.
The swim pool was a disappointment, small & salty.
Apart from these a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Go for the higher floors
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I  recently stayed at Herods, Tel Aviv for the first time and feel compelled to write and express my gratitude for the positive experience I had. From the welcome juice upon arrival to the beatiful room with a balcony, I was thoroughly pleased.

I would like to especially recognize Yossi in Guest Relations who took the initiative not only to wish me a good evening, but in my opinion, went above and beyond when he went out of his way to show me where I could access internet when he saw me looking a little lost.

I am flight crew and stay in many hotels all over the world.  It has been a while since a hotel staff member has approached me on their own accord to offer assistance and I greatly appreciate it.

In addition, hotel is in an ideal beach location.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was delighted to stay at this hotel on business for three days. The location was fantastic and was on the beach which is excellent for relaxing. The staff were very friendly and always helpful. The hotel is in good condition and very clean and because we had access to the club lounge this made my stay more pleasurable. i would stay in this hotel again,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business