“My Second Stay With The Dan Hotel”
Review of Dan Tel Aviv Hotel

Dan Tel Aviv Hotel
Ranked #50 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I have personally booked 78 rooms with the Marriott hotels this year alone.
This is my second stay at the Dan Tel Aviv. I elected to stay at this facility again for the second time this year because I had a great experience several months ago when I stayed there. I travel throughout the world often on buisness and this hotel meets all my needs and then some.
From the moment you walk through the doors you get a very warm comfortable feeling.
This feeling stays with me throughout my whole visit.
I will be visiting Tel Aviv 4 times per year and will definitely stay at this hotel every time.
Regards
Brian Rich

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Brichprop
There are newer reviews for Dan Tel Aviv Hotel

Reviewed November 26, 2010

A pleasure to stay there. Great hotel, food and service. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed November 22, 2010

The DAN is located near the beach in Tel Aviv, in a row with some other well known Hotels. I felt welcomed at the check in and got a nice room although facing the street and not the beach. As I was on the way all day that wasn't bothering me. The room itself was clean with a huge bathroom. The breakfast was delicious und the breakfast room was very nicely arranged. We used the business lounge once which was nicely arranged too and the staff was very obliging. To sum up, I think the DAN is recomendable and I would rate it as a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2010
1  Thank Vanessa_1504
Reviewed November 19, 2010

At the Dan Tel Aviv we were treated like royalty. We found a home away from home. There was a quiet elegance everywhere and from everyone. If you are in TelAviv you need to be at the Dan TelAviv. We had the extra special pleasure of the King David lounge. You need an upgraded reservation to have this wonderful hospitality room included. The manager is a wonderful young woman who does a perfect job presenting an elegant food and beverage display, managing a very responsive staff and keeping the area clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2010

excellent location and hotel is superb
great breakfast buffet

• Stayed: November 2010
1  Thank sunflowers7
Reviewed November 13, 2010

I was booked into the Dan Hotel Tel Aviv for a one-week stay with some colleagues for work. I've taken a little time to read some of the reviews, and I cannot reconcile the negative comments with my experience.

First, the staff are phenomenal. Elie (mentioned elsewhere) is an amazingly kind and adept individual at the front desk, are his colleagues, Yaron and Ezrah (the 3 people I dealt with). The attendants in the King David Lounge are gracious, helpful, polite and very warm and friendly. They are eager to make you feel welcome. Leon (the concierge I primarily dealt with) was incredibly helpful and took the time to talk to you to find out what it was that you actually wanted before rattling off a random recommendation or two. As a group, the staff made me feel so welcome, I was depressed when I left.

Second, you cannot get a better location. It is right on the beach in Tel Aviv, and within walking distance of Jaffa, a short cab ride to the Old Port. There are restaurants, bars, shops, cafes, pharamacies... anything you think you need all nearby.

Third, the accomodations. I had a standard room which faced the inside courtyard. The housekeeping staff did a fantastic job keeping my room up for me, so I have no idea what some comments to the contrary that I've seen were about.

The food was delciious and abundant. They stock nice wines and always have a great assortment of yummies available in the King David lounge.

One minor complaint... the wireless access in the rooms could be better, but downstairs in the lounge or in the lobby, it is fine.

Finally, the value... I don't know if I received a special rate through my company, so I will reserve quoting my rate or making a judgement on it, but I will say, I was amazed at the price, considering your location and the accomodations.

If I ever come to Tel Aviv for work again, I will stay at the Dan Tel Aviv. When I bring my family to visit Israel, I will stay at the Dan Aviv. When anyone ever asks me where to stay in the Tel Aviv, if I like them, I will say The Dan Tel Aviv. If I don't, I will tell them to look elsewhere, as the staff are too nice for me to send rude people their way.

To all of the staff at the Dan Hotel, thank you again for an amazing week of hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank WorkTakesMeAway
Reviewed November 9, 2010

nice located hotel providing you a splendid service with excellent food, nicely decorated luxury rooms (even standard rooms) for biz very good located within the scope of rental car offices - a nice biz lounge to invite biz relations and for leisure in the vicinity of the shopping centre like Dizengoff street but also the beach. Great always friendly service.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business