Dan Tel Aviv Hotel
Atlas.co.il
$272
$264
Travelocity
Gordon Hotel & Lounge(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$280
$234
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
BY 14 TLV Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$286
$222
HotelQuickly
1,765 results
All reviewsking david loungeguest relationsindoor poolsea viewexecutive roombusiness loungebeautiful roommediterranean seabreakfast buffet ishome away from homeoverlooking the beachbusiness tripbeach frontisraelconciergetelpromenade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is my favorite hotel in Tel Aviv and for that matter in Israel…..The level of service and cleanliness and location is far and away better than anywhere else I've stayed in the country. We've been coming to Israel for years. My husband has stayed here before and loved it but of course since it wasn't a first hand experience I couldn't review it. This trip was a mixture of business and pleasure. The first part was business and as such we were at the Hilton down the street where the meeting was being held. I will review that in a separate review and it was fine but certainly not at the level of the Dan. From checking in and being escorted to our room, to having Natali ask us at breakfast how our stay is going so far and if there was anything she or anyone at the hotel could do to make our visit more enjoyable, the level of service cannot be matched. The breakfast each morning is terrific, my husband and nephew used the indoor and the outdoor pool and loved it. The room itself was spacious and immaculate. Sheets were soft and welcoming. I can't give it enough superlatives. This will be my new "go to" hotel every time we are in Tel Aviv and as a result of our stay I will want to try their other properties. I miss it already.

Room Tip: We were upgraded as a result of being e-dan club members. Our room 772 was at the end of the hall with the most beautiful view of the water. Couldn't ask for a better room!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Vicki000.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your special and memorable experiences; it is these memories we try so hard to create for our guests and are always so pleasing to hear.
We'll be looking forward to the next time to welcome you to our hotel - your "home away from home"! just let us know when that might be.
Best regards,
Tal Naor and the Guest Relations Team

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Had a short weekend in Tel Aviv and found the Dan Hotel to be a great starting point for seeing the city. It lived up to its web site and I would definitely stay again. Staff was super helpful with finding the right restaurants and the things to see. Continental Breakfast in the room is included, recommend that with the sea-view room. Rent a green bike, go left (Jaffa)or right(hip port)on the beach walk and explore.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you so much BenedicteSmulovic for your lovely words and thank you for sharing your experiences with others.
We are all delighted to read that you have enjoyed our staff and the location of the hotel.
We are looking forward to welcome you back again soon,
sincerely,
Tal, Naor and the Guest Relations Team

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I was in a non-smoking room on a non-smoking floor (2nd floor) and it smelled terribly of smoke. It also smelled of some spray they must have used to cover up the smoke smell. I called and they were nice about it and moved me to a new room the next day, but this is totally unacceptable.

Room Tip: If you get your room and it smells the least bit of smoke when you enter, go back immediately and ask for another room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank kappycanada

Thank you kappycanada for sharing your thoughts and words of encouragement and growth; it is through comments from our guests that we are able to develop and your feedback is greatly appreciated.
I am happy that we were able to make you more comfortable from the outset and our team did everything to ensure of a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Looking forward to the next opportunity to do the same and please do be in touch with me directly, so that I may personally oversee your reservation.
With best regards,
Tal Glozman
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have recently again traveled to Tel Aviv, one of my most favorite destinations throughout the world.I have been to Tel Aviv several times now in the past 5 years. On this visit, I stayed where I always have, at the Dan Hotel, as this was the first hotel that I had stayed at on my first visit and every time since as I enjoy the hotel staffs over and above welcoming, friendliness and professional assistance during my 10 days that I always utilize them for. On this trip, I actually felt like a trader as they are so good to me, but I had felt to for myself to take the time to explore my additional options and visit every hotel within the vicinity of my hotel (3 miles). I asked at every hotel to see a room, explore all amenities they have to offer, and pricing. I took this upon myself as I am a member of just about every hotel chains rewards system in the world, and would like to maybe try other accommodations, as with other chains like Marriott among others, I get great perks and discounts through them. Well I'm about out of room to type, so to keep this short and sweet, I will never stay anywhere else in Tel Aviv...They are way above and beyond any other hotel in Tel Aviv, and I'm so happy that I had picked the best hotel the first time that I visited. Please contact me at brichprop@yahoo.com (please no solicitors) if you are thinking of visiting the Dan and I would be more than happy to personally share my experiences further in detail with you. I love visiting Israel, it is my favorite destination in the world with so much to see and enjoy, and btw I'm not Jewish or very religious. But I think that everyone in the world should visit there at least once in there lifetime. Trust me on this, don't get caught up in the bias news forced down your throat, AMAZING is the only word that I can use to describe it, and i do not use that word often, and the Dan Hotel and their staff make it just that much more enjoyable.. Happy Travels. Brian Rich

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Brichprop

WOW! Thank you so much Mr. Rich for your kind words, your recommendations, for sharing your E-mail and your experience with the whole world!
We are SO glad you came to our hotel the first time and every other time since! Returning guests are truly a big compliment for any hotel.
It is our greatest pleasure to know that our guests feel that way while they are here - "home away from home"!
Sincerely looking forward to welcome you next time,
Best regards and thanks again,
Tal, Naor and the Guest Relations Team.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Dan Tel Aviv hosts me for business trips and I value the amenities and location immensely. My schedule doesn't allow use and access to all the features of the hotel but its mere location maximizes the amount I can enjoy my personal time. Access to the beach even @ 5am is wonderful for exercise and its central location allows pedestrian access to much of what the city has to offer within 1 km. Although my offices are across town, I gladly pay the taxi fare to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you dohakim for sharing your experience and writing such nice words.
It is our pleasure to know we have succeeded at giving a guest a perfect stay!
Looking forward to welcome you back,
Tal, Naor and the Guest Relations Team.