4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$518
Hotels.com$518
Priceline$518
2,721 results
All reviews vista lounge the executive lounge diamond member pool staff mediterranean sea sea view breakfast buffet is ahava israel concierge jaffa boardwalk tel balconies rachel tlv port
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2019

We had not stayed in this hotel for many years. We were deeply disappointed. Although we were supposed to have an upgraded room, we initially were. It given one until we were able to show the email that confirmed the upgrade. Then we did not ge your luggage until we went to storage and found d it. And the hotel tried to evict us on Saturday, which is our holy day, but relented when we were ready to put a 100% charge for an extra night even though usual practice is either to waive the charge or charge 50% if the room becomes available in the evening, which it was.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019

Dear DSZtravel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay at Hilton Tel Aviv.

We’re very sorry to hear of your disappointment with our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for the discomfort you mention in your review.

I was sorry to read about your negative experience.We do hope you had a chance to enjoy Tel Aviv and its beaches, restaurants and culture, so you will still be connected to positive memories after all.

Reviewed October 28, 2019

We went for a 1 week holiday to Tel Aviv and stayed here.

We have been doing this for the last 20 years.

Unfortunately, the hotel is less and less able to deal with the volumes of people it houses. 20 years ago the hotel was quiet and a lovely place to be for a holiday.

Today, with its new lift management system in place it is a zoo. It can take 25 minutes to ride up and down the lift sometimes, so don't forget your wallet or your sunscreen upstairs or you'll be very frustrated.

As the hotel allows for outside spa/gym membership its tough to get a bed by the pool during the busy season.

If you are lucky enough to get a bed, don't go swimming, because 50% of the time you'll be lucky to have your bed when you come back - the pool guys have had to give it to someone else and assumed they were unused because they were empty for 10 minutes.

All in all, the hotel is still lovely and a fantastic location, but not the same 4/5 star review I would have given it 10 years ago.

Dear bramptonbull,

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience at our pool during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about our Executive Lounge. This Lounge is business oriented and on all our publications, printed and online, it is written clearly that Children are not allowed.

We are truly sorry for your disappointment. Your comments will help us to correct these issues and make it right. We still hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.
Dear

We are very sorry to learn that the incident you describe marred your stay and can assure you that the matter will be addressed as appropriate internally.

We hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay in our city that never stops and we hope to welcome you back soon.

The Management Team

We are very sorry to read that you were disappointed by some aspects of your stay with us.

Reviewed October 27, 2019

Please read this feedback on my page in Tripadvisor. The resume is just 2 from 5.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear alex61192019,

Thank you very much for posting you review and I am sorry to hear we didn't get it quite right for your stay with us. Rest assured I am now looking into all aspects of your feedback internally, please leave it with me.

It would be a pleasure to personally assist you with your future stay with us, so please contact me directly so I can ensure you are very well looked next time.

Thank you again for taking the time to post this review,

Reviewed October 26, 2019

I traveled with my daughter last week (October, 2019) and stayed at the Hilton. We had stayed there six years prior. Trip Advisor indicated that the hotel was recently renovated. Well, only the top two floors were renovated and we were highly disappointed with the room, which cost over $500.00 a day. After complaining that the bathroom was so small (literally, the toilet was inches away from the sink), we were given a better room. THE only part of the room which was new was the bathroom. The carpeting througout the floor and in the room was over 30 years old. The furniture was old. Trip Advisor failed in their description of NEWLY RENOVATED and this extended to the pool, the chez lounges, the umbrellas, all of which needed replacement. It is one thing if a room is $250.00; it is quite another when it's over $500.00. The breakfast, which was an additional set price of $50.00 for two was more 'self serve' and the eggs were at a station. Nothing was outstanding, other than the weather and the view of the Mediterranean.

This was my fifth trip to Tel Aviv. We had just returned from a short stay in the Shangri-La Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey. Of course it is a different country and the dollar was very strong in Turkey. That hotel (The Shangri-La) was OUTSTANDING and yes, the city was safe. Both my daughter, who is a very frequent traveler and I will not go back to the Hilton. The name signifies grandeur and excellence; the reality, however, was lackluster.

Room tip: Do your homework and check if the room you get is the room depicted on the photos.
1  Thank judyju20152015
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond. Please accept my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience you had encountered while staying with us. I can assure you that rooms and suites at Hilton Tel Aviv are renoveted with new carpets and lavish bathrooms with additional standfing showers. We offer accomodation that includes breakfast as a standrad.

We strive to provide to our customers. Please be assured I have shared your comments with our team for review and action. We look forward to welcoming you to back to Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Couple stayed for 6 nights in the corner suite on the 5th floor, contains of 2 rooms with see view balconies. Rooms are spacious, clean and nice. Breakfast was reach, wide assortment in large restaurant. Hotel located right on the nice, sandy beach, has large pool. The hotel is 17th floors building, but has only 4 elevators, which is really not enough. So very often you have to drop the idea of catching lifts, but use stairs instead. At our leaving day the early checkout bill was delivered to our room. When we checked it we found many things which we weren’t aware. Many drinks from minibar were written as used. Also one additional event service cost 140$ which we didn’t order and didn’t participate was included. We just used three small whiskey Glenfiddich bottled, which price was written as $15 per bottle in the minibar menu. But in our bill there were indicated five bottles with price $22 each. When I informed reception staff about found discrepancies, they silently rejected all drinks and mentioned unused service but insisted on two additional whisky bottles and higher price $22. Finally they charged me instead of my disagreement and didn’t bring me any apologies regarding wrong billing.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Alexandr_Livshits

Thank you for your comments on this website Alexandr_Livshits and I wanted to personally respond. Please accept my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience you had encountered while staying with us. I can assure you that this is not the norm at our hotel and is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide to our customers. Please be assured I have shared your comments with our team for review and action. We look forward to welcoming you to back to Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

Kind Regards,