4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$518
Hotels.com$518
Priceline$518
2,722 results
All reviews vista lounge the executive lounge diamond member pool staff mediterranean sea sea view breakfast buffet is ahava israel concierge jaffa boardwalk tel balconies rachel tlv port
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Highly recommended and situated on what many people would describe as the best part of the beach. We had a south facing room on the 7th floor, which gave us a wonderful view of the sea, a lovely park in front of the hotel where locals come to watch the sunset, as well as vast swathes of downtown. The selection at breakfast was typical of a high end Israeli hotel, massive selection with plenty of choices for everyone. The common areas of the hotel have a lovely feel, with a small shopping arcade, lots of seating, and a florist on the ground/-1 floors, the lobby bar extends outside with a view of the beach. Room was standard Hilton fare, with Ahava toiletries in the bathroom, and a separate shower and bath. All in all, loved every bit of our stay here, would come back tomorrow....

Room tip: Ask for a south facing room on the 7th floor or higher.
Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank fryersimon
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear fryersimon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with detailed feedback. Our guests‘ comments are extremely important to us as that helps us to improve our service, ensuring that we deliver an experience in line with our guests‘ expectations. It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time in our hotel. Thank you once again for the time to share your experience and I hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 25, 2019

Enjoyed a week here and found the hotel had everything i needed in a great location. Rooms were spacious yet a little old fashioned decor. I had nice balcony with view over the med. Amenities were good. The breakfast buffet was exceptional in its variety and quality. Pool was a little crowded but the staff handled that well. Perfect for access to the beach. The room cost were very high.

Room tip: closer to the beach end for coastal views
Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank david m
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Thank you viamontetravel so much for your lovely review , and I am delighted we provided the perfect base to enjoy the city that never stops. More importantly we hope you will be coming back , do let us know when you will be returning .

Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Tel Aviv in a not too distant future.

Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

My 14 year old daughter and her friend enjoyed the salt water pool, my friend and I indulged in the sumptuous kosher breakfast buffet, and the view of the Mediterranean from our balcony was magnificent. The room was a bit smaller then I'm used to at a Hilton, particularly for the price which was nearly $500 a night for a standard room, including breakfast. Housekeeping service was excellent and the lounges and views from the restaurants are breathtaking

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Libby613

Dear Libby613,

Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Tel Aviv and for having taken the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I will certainly share your feedback with my team!

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, I wish you a great day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

I just love staying here, a safe peaceful oasis in crazy Tel Aviv in August Parking still only US$15 per day Fantastic breakfast in Cafe Med and in Exec Lounge and the best salt water pool in Tel Aviv with the beach also on your doorstep. Friendly welcome back from many staff really makes you feel at home I must thank Hilton TLV and especially Maya Tchich for again another wonderful upgrade, this time a Plaza Executive Suite Go Hilton Tel Aviv Go Israel and Go Greece

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear conb278,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us at the Hilton Tel Aviv.

I am beyond delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and our location and hotel facilities were to your convenience.

The front desk team and Dory are delighted with your kind comments and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

I don’t have enough good things to say about the Hilton Tel Aviv! Though, as others have mentioned, the check-in process was quite lengthy (expect some delays in getting access to your room) we were well taken care of by the front desk staff, who were calling housekeeping every 10 minutes or so for an update on our room, and gave us a voucher for free lobby coffee while we waited. The amenities in the hotel are fantastic! Pool is gorgeous and refreshing, the rooms are spacious, up-to-date, and clean, continental breakfast is delicious with a wide variety of options, but the highlight for me was the staff. Every staff member was incredibly kind and courteous and very knowledgeable and attentive. Thank you especially to Tom from the front desk for taking such good care of us, Avi the pool manager for his kindness, and the whole crew at the Executive Lounge, where each and every staff member was helpful and made an effort to get to know us. I also especially appreciated the Ahava products that were left in the bathroom, what a great treat! Overall, a lovely stay full of great food, great views, and great staff. Thank you, Hilton! Be back soon.

Date of stay: August 2019
HiltonTLV, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Dear Sophienoas,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review of your stay Hilton Tel Aviv. We are delighted that you have experienced the service we are usually so proud of, resulting in such a comfortable, enjoyable stay. It will be a pleasure to share your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you, once again, for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

The Management Team