“Pricey... but perfect”
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Hilton Tel Aviv
Ranked #45 of 103 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Tel Aviv with my family last summer as the first stop in our 3 weeks in Israel. I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to the country. Yes, this particular property is a bit away from the "action" but if you are willing to walk a bit, it's just perfect. The security there was great- I really appreciated how they always checked all the cars that were coming in and out. Check in was good, not amazing, but efficient. Our room on the executive floor was small but clean and well appointed and I loved the balcony- we had a great view of both the city and the ocean. We received several beautiful hospitality treats during our stay which, even though they were no big deal, really made me feel special. But without a doubt, my favorite aspect of this hotel was the executive lounge. The attendants there were amazingly accommodating and kind and it was a wonderful place to refill on food and drink after a long day of sightseeing. I did observe some, er, let's call them "high maintenance" guests, really trying to take advantage of the lounge and I felt they were dealt with in a wonderfully professional manner. The one thing I did think was annoying about the hotel was that the beach access closed promptly at 5 pm and though you could still get to the beach by walking around the long way, it was a bit inconvenient. I loved how we were at the end of the promenade so if you were in the mood, you could walk along the beach every night. All in all, I would recommend this place if you are looking for an "American" hotel experience mixed with just the right amount of Israeli hospitality. It's not cheap, but what in Israel is?

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Your opening sentence: ”I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to the country”, is a great compliment to our hotel.

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service. Our sea gate, you mentioned, is open during summer until 8 p.m.. The opening hours change according to hotel occupancy.

Thank you for sharing your experience on trip advisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,066)

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last August It is nice to be acknowleged for loyalty Great studio upgrade great views corner room Very high standard of service and accomodations abd security and internet and car parking and beach location It is always refereshing to arrive here it is a gaven in hectic Tel Aviv

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Con,

Thank you for your lovely review.

At Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team; and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Our whole family spent half term in the Hilton Hotel and had an amazing time. The service and the friendliness of all of the staff really contributed to a great holiday. We look forward to returning to the Hilton Tel Aviv as soon as we possibly can. In particular, I would like to mention Yaron Avidan, who went out of his way to ensure that we had an amazing time.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on tripadvisor.

I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team and to Yaron.

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

We know you have a variety of hotels to choose from, we are honored that you have selected Hilton Tel Aviv. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in near future! We will do everything in our power to make your stay a pleasant one with the best breakfast and super sleeping quality.

With warm wishes

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton at the end of January 2014. It was for 3 nights for business.

The rooms were clean, modern and very comfortable. My view was nice although I wouldve liked it to be more direct onto the beach. In any case, i loved watching the sunrise in the morning. The room was very quiet and the walk-in shower was just amazing. My only criticism is that I didnt notice they replenished our complimentary water bottles each day OR the complimentary fruit. This wouldve been nice.
The breakfast was a huge selection of european and local cuisine. Perfect for any type of traveller and a good choice. The facilities were great but in essence were a good location from the beach (2-3 minute walk), and also a short walk from places to eat along the coast and closeby.
A good stay, but if you are on a budget this is going to be pricey. Look for special deals if you really want to stay here otherwise there are many boutique style alternatives nearby.

Room Tip: Although most rooms offer a nice view (either of the city skyline OR coast/sea). Please request a se...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Hilton Tel Aviv is another example of nice Hilton hotels. Just on the very beautiful shore of the city and so close to the downtown, it offers a wide variety of choices. Clean and luxury rooms are comfortable. Breakfast and meals are good. This is a hotel which you cannot be unplesant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Sky Turk,

All we can say is Wow! Thank you for your positive comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond and thank you.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I would definetely recommend the Hilton Hotel in Tel Aviv. It was all a positive experience. From the breakfest bar to the sushi the food was excellent. The rooms were clean and well serviced. if you are coming on vacation the Sunsets over the sea are some of the best in the world..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I liked staying here. The gym is very nice, the staff was helpful, and the hotel is right on the beach. Service in the executive lounge was prompt and courteous. I paid $125 a night plus 28,000 Hilton points, which I thought was reasonable. As a Hilton Honours member, the hotel gave me complimentary chocolates, mineral water, and a gift bag containing cosmetics worth - my wife says - at least $40 (I brought them home with me and she was glad to get them). I certainly preferred the Hilton to the Alexander Suites Hotel, where I stayed for two nights. I would go back to the Hilton, that's for sure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Nomad,

Your concluding sentence:” I would go back to the Hilton, that's for sure”, is a great compliment to our hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.