Hilton Tel Aviv
$144
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$298
$320
  • Pool
$154
$133
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$270
$243
$348
$315
$239
$189
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$271
$314
$277
Cancelon
2,169 results
All reviewsvista loungethe executive loungeahava productsdiamond membersalt water poolsushi restaurantturn down servicepool area ispool staffmediterranean seaold portsea viewbreakfast buffet isisraelconciergegymjaffa
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed in this property for 2 nights in January and our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. I, as a Hilton Honors Gold was upgraded to a suite on the 12th floor. The room was well appointed including the beautiful bathroom and very comfortable beds and linens. The executive club room on the floor was open the entire day and was well stocked. We had a balcony with a great view of the coastline. The buffet breakfast in the dining room was extensive and very good. The hotel staff was very efficient and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 12th floor are very good and are near the executive club
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Eliot,

We really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities. We hope you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here for 2 months on a business trip. Service was great the whole time.The 12th floor business lounge is great, the 17th floor lounge has an excellent view. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Only advice would be that eating outside by the pool, your food is going to be cold and there are birds everywhere.

Room Tip: The rooms on the south side have a great view of Old Jafa and catch more sunlight.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank C_RoseWood
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback and for sharing your experience on this forum.

Thank you again for choosing Hilton and recommending our hotel - it is appreciated.
I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I spent one night here. Wish I could have stayed a week. I was there on business, and was upgraded via HHonors to the Executive Levels. The rooms had recently been remodeled and were incredibly comfortable, functional and modern. The front desk and Executive Lounge staff were superb, addressing all of my needs (which included some issues with my booking) professionally and courteously. The arrival gifts were quite unexpected and welcome, even for my colleague who did not get upgraded. The views out of any balcony were excellent. There is no question in my mind - I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Your concluding sentence-” The front desk and Executive Lounge staff were superb, addressing all of my needs”, made us very happy at the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Thank you for your positive comments on this website

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

With warm wishes

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had a lovely experience here. The staff was helpful and great particularly the Concierge. Don't bother with the rental car office Sixt in the hotel, unaffiliated, they were awful. We found the location to be perfect for us. We were in remodeled room on the 9th floor. Fantastic view of the coast line. Bed was comfortable, room was a decent size. The bathroom was modern and new. They have Ahava products, which is such a treat. The breakfast in the Business lounge was plentiful as well. I recommend the property. Great stay.

Room Tip: ask for a remodeled room, I can't speak for them otherwise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear guest,

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

When visiting Tel Aviv on business, this is the place to stay. The rooms are nice and they treat you like royalty. The bathrooms aren't first class but the acoutrements are. The dining room is superb and the breakfast spread can't be beat. But first and foremost, you are on the Meditteranean. Every room has a view! It simply can't be beat with the ocean walk leading you from Jaffa to the Marina. Further, the services provided by the hotel from rental cars to cleaning are everything you need. Would I stay there again, I heard the David Intercontinental is pretty nice too but yes, I probably would. Oh, and I tried every which way to get the best deal for rooms, and Expedia was the best price.

Stayed: November 2012