“2 Months-Still Great!”
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Hilton Tel Aviv
Ranked #49 of 101 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here for 2 months on a business trip. Service was great the whole time.The 12th floor business lounge is great, the 17th floor lounge has an excellent view. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Only advice would be that eating outside by the pool, your food is going to be cold and there are birds everywhere.

Room Tip: The rooms on the south side have a great view of Old Jafa and catch more sunlight.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank C_RoseWood
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback and for sharing your experience on this forum.

Thank you again for choosing Hilton and recommending our hotel - it is appreciated.
I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I spent one night here. Wish I could have stayed a week. I was there on business, and was upgraded via HHonors to the Executive Levels. The rooms had recently been remodeled and were incredibly comfortable, functional and modern. The front desk and Executive Lounge staff were superb, addressing all of my needs (which included some issues with my booking) professionally and courteously. The arrival gifts were quite unexpected and welcome, even for my colleague who did not get upgraded. The views out of any balcony were excellent. There is no question in my mind - I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Your concluding sentence-” The front desk and Executive Lounge staff were superb, addressing all of my needs”, made us very happy at the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Thank you for your positive comments on this website

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

With warm wishes

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had a lovely experience here. The staff was helpful and great particularly the Concierge. Don't bother with the rental car office Sixt in the hotel, unaffiliated, they were awful. We found the location to be perfect for us. We were in remodeled room on the 9th floor. Fantastic view of the coast line. Bed was comfortable, room was a decent size. The bathroom was modern and new. They have Ahava products, which is such a treat. The breakfast in the Business lounge was plentiful as well. I recommend the property. Great stay.

Room Tip: ask for a remodeled room, I can't speak for them otherwise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear guest,

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

When visiting Tel Aviv on business, this is the place to stay. The rooms are nice and they treat you like royalty. The bathrooms aren't first class but the acoutrements are. The dining room is superb and the breakfast spread can't be beat. But first and foremost, you are on the Meditteranean. Every room has a view! It simply can't be beat with the ocean walk leading you from Jaffa to the Marina. Further, the services provided by the hotel from rental cars to cleaning are everything you need. Would I stay there again, I heard the David Intercontinental is pretty nice too but yes, I probably would. Oh, and I tried every which way to get the best deal for rooms, and Expedia was the best price.

Stayed: November 2012

Sincerely

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We have just come back from the hilton tel aviv and I wanted to write a review because we had such a wonderful time. We have been to Tel Aviv several times and the hilton is by far and away the best hotels. The lobby is so atmospheric and spacious. You really feel as though you are in a buzzing, vibrant hotel in a great city. There is a fantastic space outside to drink and eat whilst looking over the sea. The rooms are modern, clean and of the highest standard. We were upgraded to a suite which was huge (2 large rooms and 2 bathrooms). One criticism sometimes labelled at Israel is the poor service but at the hilton the service was impeccable. The staff were of the highest standard and we were greeted at reception by Yaron Avidan who was so friendly, kind and attentive to us that it made our stay fantastic from the start. I highly recommend any travellers to Tel Aviv to stay here. Finally, the pool area is the best in Tel Aviv with fantastic food in the poolside restaurant. Richard and Claire

Room Tip: refurbished rooms 8th floor and above
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Richard and Claire,

Your concluding sentence: “We wanted to write a review because we had such a wonderful time. We have been to Tel Aviv several times and the Hilton is by far and away the best hotels”, made us all very proud of our hotel.

Thank you!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The Hilton is the best hotel in Tel Aviv, is it? My tuchus! My list of disappointments are numerous, but here are the lowlights:

1) long wait to check in
2) given room opposite the lifts
3) complained. Given new,
equally-dowdy, room, with pokiest bathroom you can imagine, seemingly built for a child (or an extra short Jewish man - I'm Jewish. I can say that!)
4) they charge for Internet in your room
5) hotel is among most expensive in town
6) at checkout, just one person manning desk, but she thought it more important to count money in till.

Work paid for it, but still: I expect a certain level of service. Hilton tel aviv just doesn't measure up. I'd go with the Intercontinental (see my next review) any time.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Elmo_Cohen

Dear Guest,

We are really disappointed to hear that the hotel did not satisfy your needs during your most recent stay with us. My apologies for the lack of service you had expected. Your comments are important to us, as it assist us to constantly improve.

Thank you for taking the time and write your review. We do hope to have another opportunity to prove our service whenever you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Thank you again.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I used points to stay here because I could not afford it any other way. I was upgraded to a spectacular suite over looking the Med Sea. I had to call to the front desk because I needed a few things. They spoke English very well and call back to make sure I received what I had received what I needed. At check in their customer service was stellar. The location, food and service are off the charts wonderful!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

We really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities. We hope you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.