“Excellent vacation in Tel Aviv Beach”
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Hilton Tel Aviv
Ranked #49 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had 2 nights on a romantic vacation. our room was in the 13 floor - nice room with all we neede. We enjoyed very much the Vista club on the 17 floor. nice place with nice things to eat and plenty of choises where to sit - inside or outside in a nice balcony viewing the sea from high point.
Our room had a nice balcony appointing Jaffa.
Service and meals were excellent, we did not try the pool (which I have told is filled with a mixture of sea water) but we enjoyed the location - just near the sea and sidewalk to everywhere.
We enjoyed very much to stay there.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear guest,

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.

I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Tel Aviv

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I love this hotel, and the only thing that I have found that needs improvement is there is never enough staff working the desk where you check in or out. This time, there was only one girl at the desk and she was wearing an "In Training" badge. At check out, again, only one person working the desk. That would be ok, however, both at check in and check out there was a line of people waiting. For a hotel this wonderful, don't they realize that they should really be making a great first and last impression, that can only be provided at check in and check out? Rooms and everything else is fantastic. Be sure to request one of their renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a renovated room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for you stay at Hilton Tel Aviv, and for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on the Hotel facilities and service provided by the Team.

I was delighted to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you had a nice stay. Our aim is to ensure high guests satisfaction, and will take your note about the reception area very seriously for the benefit of fellow guests.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Well located hotel set within a park with easy access to the beach/promenade. The hotel itself is quite old but has been modernized and the rooms are comfortable. We arrived very early following an overnight flight, and had requested an early check in, this was provided at no extra charge allowing us to check in at approx 6am!
My only criticism was the fact that there was an additional fee for WiFi ($19 for 1 day up to $50 for 5 days) and this charge was per device, speeds were also quite slow.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for selecting the Hilton Tel Aviv for your recent stay and taking time to share your feedback with us via Trip Advisor! I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team. Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

We strongly recommend our guests to join our hhonors benefit program worldwide. Hhonors Gold and Diamond enjoy free wifi in all stays around the globe and free entrance to our Health Club. You are welcome to read all about it using any search engine on your device.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton in tlv like 20 times over the last 2 years. Mostly for business bit really also enjoyed with the family. It is in the end of the day the great service. Roger, Adi, and others are a real asset.

• Stayed: August 2012

We really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities. Many happy returns! We hope you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I've recently come back from my 5th stay of the year and it really is home from home. Most of my trips are business trips, so when I leave my wife and daughter behind, it is the superb staff who make it a pleasure.

As a diamond member, I get great room upgrades and lots of perks from a decent bottle of wine through to a fab Ahava gift set. Their guest relations manager is superb and nothing is too much trouble.

Lots of Israeli hotels get criticised for non existent customer service - the Hilton is different and stands out from the competition.

I still miss Albert in the 17th floor lounge and when staff work for the hotel for decades, they must be getting it right.

To Yaron and the rest of the team, I look forward to my next stay!

Room Tip: Take a renovated room with a low number closer to the sea.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear guest,

we are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members and Yaron in particular. I will make a note to talk about your review with Albert in the next Pensioners gathering we hold a few times during the year.

It is so rewarding to hear directly from our guests and to know that our efforts and training is appreciated and creates great memories.

Sincerely

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and I spent 5 days at the Hilton in early September and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The location was wonderful, as were the pool, beach, beach walkway (promenade extends to Jaffa). We spent three days site seeing and two days at the hotel relaxing. We found the food quite good and the service at the front desk and executive lounge to be excellent. The very good rating comes from the poor service at the pool restaurant and main lobby lounge. We did not dine at the Sushi restaurant in the hotel. Our request for a refrigerator was quickly accommodated and the business center was also very helpful and efficient. We would recommend this property.

Room Tip: The hotel is perpendicular to the beach. Our room faced south and we always had sun, this was not t...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank VTCAT
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on tripadvisor.

I am so pleased that you complimented our hotel and our team. We saw that you write numerous reviews and you visit many countries. It is indeed a privilege to read your comments. Your comments on the service in our pool and Lobby will be carefully reviewed by our management as soon as possible.

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The hotel is in prime location.

The HHonors Gold benefits were great, got free internet, gym and executive lounge access that was very nice.You can also ask for a newspaper that was delivered daily.

The staff was friendly overall and the houskeeping was just great. The newly renovated rooms are nice and modern but come with a supplement normally- that is well worth the price.

The Vista lounge on the 17th floor is stunning and where everyone wants to be. However, you can enter only if you pay the premium for a Vista room. It's like 'members only' closed club. Don't try to get it as an upgrade - it wouldn't work.

The Hilton beach is not operated by the hotel but it is probably the best beach to visit. I enjoyed a night swim and it was very special, quite and relaxing.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your lovely review.

At the Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the not too distant future.

Thank you.