“attentive ssrvice”
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Hilton Tel Aviv
Ranked #46 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We are regular customers and stayed again this August for 12 nights.
The renovated rooms on the executive floors with a soutern view to Jaffa are the best, and have access to the Vista lounge. This is on the 17th floor. It has a panoramic view of the sea, beach and city, both north and south. It has an outdoor balcony with tables, great for relaxing at any time of the day.

Room Tip: Sout view, high floor, renovated room, large bathroom.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for you stay at Hilton Tel Aviv, and for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on the Hotel facilities and service provided by the Team.

I was delighted to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you had a nice stay. Our aim is to ensure high guests satisfaction, and are therefore happy you remained satisfied with our location, room and facilities.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The Hilton is very well staffed and the staff is excellent. The only complaint I would have is it seems there are more things happening towards Yaffa and we found ourselves taking cabs frequently.

The airconditioning was great during the day, but, at night the room got warm for a few hours. I dont know if it is designed like this.

The pool is fantastic and it is right on the most gorgeous beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarkJ586
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and i were there for 10 days in June 2012 The staff were all very good could not do more for us.Room very clean and a good size bathroom a bit small but made do. Food and drinks around the pool very good as was the service.It was our first time in Israel so the stay in the Hilton made for a great holiday. One thing to watch out for outside the front door of the hotel TAXI drivers they will rip you of if they can,so tell them to have there meeter on and it is the law to do so that way it is always the right price.

Room Tip: Top floors are referbs.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Trevor F

Thank you for your lovely review.

At the Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team and the management of the taxi company; and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the not too distant future.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Clean, well located (like most of brand hotels in TLV), rooms are clean and well kept.

I got one overlooking the beach, wow !

What makes this hotel great, is the service there, really above the average in the country, and above many hiltons I ve tried. The lounge is definitely a must see, what a view !

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities. We hope you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Just spent the last week of August here on business. I travel the world and this is one of the better hotels I have stayed at. I thought the staff I dealt with to be very nice and helpful. I stayed on a Vista Floor with access to the Vista lounge on the 17th floor and even there nothing but good things to say about the staff at all levels of service. The room was very nice and well kept.

There are a few small areas of improvement though that would be great for many.

a) Many of us need to get cash during our visit and the only ATM cash machine is down at the onsite gas station. Please consider moving it up to a more accessible location within the hotel

b) The food in the Vista Club is 100% geared toward the Jewish traveler. Though I am sure it was very good and majoirty of hotel guest appeared to be jewish, for the non-jewish traveler its very limited. Not asking for wholesale changes nor large volumes but a bit more meat maybe?? Again, the the food I had was very good but much of it was not to my taste.

One final comment. In reading a lot of reviews about the poor service at this hotel people seem to forget to mention the extreme poor manors of those who stay here. I observed no bad behavior from staff but boy did I observe massive amounts of poor behavoir by people staying here. My god, what a bunch of rude people who think they should get their butts kissed by the staff. I think the staff does an outstanding job compared the the crap they get from the guests. Staff, keep up the good work, all of us are not jerks.

Room Tip: Southerly side for security, up high was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest

I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team. Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

Thank you for your points for improvement and for you positive comments to our devoted team members.

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Just came back again from few days at the Hilton Tel Aviv, I travel alot and have been many countries and many hotels, I'm so pleased to say this is the best!!!! well done, only some times the queu at the front desk is quite long, but I understand... Keep up your good work, with focusing on making your visitors feel at home away from home...

Room Tip: Go for sea view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Your concluding sentence: “Keep up your good work, with focusing on making your visitors feel at home away from home”, made us very proud of the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Thank you for your positive comments on this website.

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

With warm wishes

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I rate it as average simply because Froman Hilton you expect more.
Charging so much , for everything , not just the room rates, can be justified only if your standards are at the highest level. It's not the case in this hotel.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank david11223
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you for selecting the Hilton Tel Aviv for your recent stay and taking time to share your feedback with us via Trip Advisor! It is only through valuable customer feedback that we can improve our services. We extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

I am not so sure I understand what you meant by: “Charging so much , for everything , not just the room rates, can be justified only if your standards are at the highest level. It's not the case in this hotel”.

Could you write us directly an e-mail on this web site and we will contact you right away to clear this.

Thank you.