“Quite Luxury on the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Hilton Tel Aviv
Ranked #44 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
NYC
“Quite Luxury on the beach”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

For years now I've been passing through Tel Aviv and I was always curious about the Hilton. I stay at the Sheraton and love it. I will continue to stay at the Sheraton but I had a surprise extra night and decided to splurge on the Hilton. Years ago this was considered one of the most luxurious hotel in Israel and that perception has changed recently. I've read bad reviews on tripadvisor and I've seen complaints lately. BUT--- after a day and a half at this property I can see no reason why it doesnt deserve an excellent rating and it should be considered one of Israel's best.
I actually booked the hotel the morning I checked in and I came well before the 3pm check in time. They were fast and checked me in right away. The hotel is not cheap. I stayed in a king executive which allowed us access to a small club lounge which was crowded but very nice. The room had a balcony with 2 chairs that faced Tel Aviv's North port. The room itself was very large and the bathroom was fantastic. Separate shower and bathtub.
The pool was pretty amazing. The property wasnt full so the pool was empty. I had a late night flight out of Tel Aviv so I tried to relax as much as possible and spent the day by the pool. Great view of the sea and totally quite.
The gym is the only thing that was a little off. You have to pay $15 to use the gym and it was very crowded b/c the Hilton shares the space with a regular Tel Aviv gym. The hotel is so large I wish they would use some space for a regular gym.
I ate at the sushi restaurant before my flight and it was good. A little pricey though.

The location is a little further than the other beach hotels but that didnt bother me.

All in all it was a great hotel but pricey.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, December 28, 2011
What a lovely comment, I am really pleased you appreciated our location, service and facilities. I have passed your comment to the team.

For us working in this industry, recognition is as important as it makes us understand we are doing a good job.

I am not sure about your comment on the Health Club. The Cybex Spa is an onsite Gym of the hotel, but it is open for the local community as well, like all hotel facilities.

Once again a huge thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (338)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 8, 2011

We stayed in Hilton Hotel in Tel Aviv for a weekend in December 2011. The hotel is very well situated by the beach in Tel Aviv and enjoys great views of the sea. Not like a "normal" Hilton, the atmosphere and service are excellent, staff attentive and the Vista room we booked well appointed. Not luxurious, from the hotels by the shore in Tel Aviv, we found this to be a good find, and we were very happy with our stay. We will definately stay again when in Tel Aviv. Tip - book a Vista room - they are refuribished and have nice modern bathrooms. Also, you will want a view downtown towards Jaffa - magificent views day and night.

Room Tip: Book a Vista room on high floor facing Jaffa
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, December 13, 2011
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on tripadvisor.

I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team. Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

With warm wishes
New London, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 26, 2011

The rooms were nothing special, but they each have a balcony tilted towards the Med, so the higher you are the better your view will be. The Hotel is within probably 2 min walk of the beach and 5 from a nearby bus stop. Breakfast is good, if you pay for it, my company paid for it for us but I would assume you could get as good or better breakfast nearby for less cost.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, November 27, 2011
It is so good to receive feedback from guests, as it really gives us the opportunity to see if we are doing a good job. Kindly note that we recommend to book to our Vista Club, Executive or Plus rooms as rooms are totally renovated and renewed. As for breakfast, all our rates offer breakfast included. I assume it was the same for you. Thank you very much for your constructive comments and we hope to have another opportunity to prove our service in the near future at the Hilton Tel Aviv.
Thetford, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Awesome hotel! Pleasant, spacious, and modern room with a great view. Great location. Right on the beach! This hotel is pretty much perfect! I loved every bit of my stay! Highly recommended!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
We loved your feedback and we really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities. We hope you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.
Pelham, Alabama
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Wow! Reservation confirmation sent a few days prior to arrival was nice, since booking had occured months before. Very friendly and efficient check-in. Follow up phone call within minutes after being shown to my free upgraded junior suite! Immaculate room with excellent balcony view of the Med. A lovely bottle of wine, chocolates, Dead Sea bath product set were incredible extras I received as a Hilton Honors member. Use of the Executive suite for complimentary snacks, light dinner and breakfast was really nice and a big savings on meals. Lovely shops on main level.

This Hilton exceeded my expectations and I definitely plan to return on another visit to Tel Aviv!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thanks. We really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities. We hope you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.
london
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Professional attention to detail in every way, superb attentive polite staff, immaculate bedrooms, excellent breakfast choice, the staff cannot do enough for the guests, no wonder Heads of states and VIP`s stay at this Hotel, it is beyond incredible. Congratulations, NOTHING COULD BE FAULTED however hard one looks.

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank hotelinspecytor
HiltonTelAviv, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, November 24, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your highly enthusiastic and positive review. We are extrememly happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay here and the quality of service that we could provide for you. We have an extremely dedicated and hardworking team all working together to ensure that your trip is the best, so we appreciate your comments.

We hope to welcoming you back on your next visit here.

Kind Regards
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Went there mostly due to point, but was really impressed. Yes, it is farther north than most hotels, but in a great location. We did stay in the upper floors - so very remodeld and fantastic service and attention. Would Definitely come back.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank dinningforfun
HiltonTelAviv, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review. It makes me so happy to hear that you enjoy your stay here and we look forward to welcoming you back here on your next visit to Israel.

Kind Regards.