1. Sanitation; I found yellow and brown stains in my bed sheets and towels. Also, lipstick marks and oily stains found on cups and dish at Breakfast buffet. More surprisingly, they will never clean the table until you ask for it.
2. Staff; Old guy threw my credit card on the reception table while saying 'you're done, and you can go.' That's not all. While getting my baggage, the bell-boy started the conversation with the manager in the middle of the lobby, so I had to get it for myself from him - since I had a plane to catch (not to mention 2 hrs security check at the airport). I don't know the level of service you can expect in ISL, but it was much below not my but also general standard.
3. Other customer; I found ~100 old ladies for cheap shopping since the hotel was hosting that kind of CONFERENCE. Now, you can realize the CLASS of this hotel.
Finally, pls book David Intercontinental - right next to this hotel. Even for the conference in this hotel, just book David Intercontinental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama