I am an Israeli citizen who lives in NYC for the past 10 years and comes back very often (about 5 times a year) for business and pleasure. Very often I get frustrated from the hotels in Tel Aviv that charge High price and give you very little value.
After staying at the Hilton and Sheraton many times and leaving somewhat disappointed and with a large tab at check out, I decided to try the DAN PANORAMA which is located on the southern part of the "hotels strip". I must say that I was very positively surprised!
First, the hotel was recently renovated and the guest rooms are beautifully furnished with very high end contemporary furniture.
Second, The location is great. the southern part of Tel Aviv became the hottest district! whether it is "Newe' Tzedek" which is right when you walk outside of the hotel, or the "Carmel Market" which offers great attractions and Shopping, as well as the proximity to Jaffa and Rothchild avenue.
Third, the service is top quality, even in the american standards. Check in and out was quick and efficient and house keeping was always around if we needed anything.
Fourth, The food!! although we had only breakfast there, it was so delicious and we ate so much that it held us till dinner. the variety of options is amazing whether you like heavy calories pastries or if you are health food lover.
There are many more reasons but I will try to keep it short as possible.
Just try once and you will be hooked on this hotel!
Friendly advise: We decided to upgrade for the "executive floor" which gave us lounge access and it was worth the "investment! If you have a business meeting or just if you feel like having uninterrupted coffee break this is the place to be. They will treat you so nice that you will not want to leave the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama