Communal areas are generally nice, breakfast was really good, the pool was average, although on Friday and Saturday it's sooo crowded! The problems that we had were in the "Deluxe" rooms. Firstly the deluxe is the basic room, so don't be expecting anything speical for your money! Of the 3 "deluxe" rooms that we saw, they all had problems. 1002 and 1004 both had the smell of smoke coming through, 1004 wasn't as bad and my inlaws put up with this for one night, although their bath was cracked and so the hotel had to move them to an "executive" room the next day. Our room 1002, stunk of smoke, we complained and nothing was done, then when we got back to our room late the smell was disgusting (also bathroom had a crack in the sink too) we ended up moving (after arguments with the hotel staff) to another room for the night, also had bits comming off of the wall in this bathroom too. Finally we ended up the next day in the "exectuive room" This was very nice, modern, clean basically what you'd expect from a standard room.
In short, staff were unhelpful, especially during the move, didn't check up on us afterwards. The rep plus the guest relations person all agreed that these rooms weren't up to scratch and that they needed to be refurbished.
There are better hotels in Tel Aviv, defiantely stay elsewhere if given the choice!
Plus's, breakfast is good, location near to beach (although not the nicest part) near to Jaffa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HotelsClick, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama