Dan Panorama Tel Aviv
$307
$265
$241
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
$599
$273
$223
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
$272
$260
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
$1,202
$1,008
2,919 results
All reviewscarmel loungecarmel marketneve tzedekexecutive roombreakfast buffettour groupduty managermediterranean seasmall balconyguest servicessea viewreception deskbusiness loungejaffadanisraelconcierge
Reviewed May 15, 2009

Room was exceptionally large for a Tel Aviv hotel. The hotel was very clean with an accommodating staff. Food was great! Large selection of dishes to choose from - both Israeli breakfast and dinner. A great plus is the parking – they have their own lot. We parked for no fee. I would definitely recommend this and Dan Panorama in Jerusalem. A wonderful hotel chain.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2009

Service is a very flexible issue and always can be + should be improved. Personal contact also is of high importance. In general, I'm pleased and I do appreciate the improvements the hotel made compared to previous year(s). However the quality and variety of food-snacks in the Carmel Lounge, has not come up to a higher level.
Compliments to the Guest Relations Manager (Ms S. Rajuan)

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2009

My husband and I travelled to Tel Aviv for the month of April 2009. He was on business and I took the time to holiday and see Israel. We stayed in Dan Panorama for the month and I can describe this hotel as a 'home away from home'. The staff are extremely friendly and all speak very good English, which was great because our hebrew was limited. The hotel is located right on the beautiful beach of Tel Aviv and all amenities cafes/bars/clubs/restaurants are all within walking distance.

We stayed in a deluxe suite which had a balcony overlooking both the pool and the sea front. The rooms are big and spacious with loads of storage space and our room had a PC and large flat screen monitor. We had two laptops with us, so did not need to use the PC. However, one point to note is that internet access does cost extra. You are issued with a code to get wifi access and this code can be used on one laptop only.

Internet access can be slow at times in the room. However, we had use of the business executive lounge, where it was much speedier. The business lounge on the 18th floor is an area to chill out, drink some fine teas/coffees and eat really nice cake (all free) while you catch up on emails, news or with business colleagues.

The swimming pool in Dan Panorama is very nice. Deep and long, so you can enjoy a decent swim. There is a lifeguard on duty all day, so kids are safe in the kiddies pool. The kosher breakfast in Dan Panorama is an array of foods from croissants to salads, home made omlettes to raw fish. Breakfast seems to be a big thing in Israel and people eat serious amounts of food at early hours. After a few days I was yearning for something simple like a bowl of porridge, but there was no porridge to be seen!

We never ate dinner in the restaurant as there are too many fantastic cheap places to eat in the areas surrounding the hotel (especially in an area called Neve Tsedek, a 4min stroll away from hotel). However, I did have lunch once or twice in the hotel lobby and it was very tasty.

Overall, I really enjoyed my time in Dan Panorama. I would recommend it to anyone travelling to Tel Aviv on business or with young family. It is also a good hotel if you are elderly as there are lifts everywhere. It is good value for money, but most of all its staff are very friendly and on hand to help you enjoy your stay in Tel Aviv. Its my second time here and I hope to return again!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2009

I rarely write reviews unless I think it should really make a difference. You should avoid this hotel at any cost. The rooms are tiny, dirty and poorly maintained. The bathroom was literally rusty. Rooms have a tiny balcony but are so small you cannot sit on them and located in such a way that they do not catch the sunlight. The airco is extremely noisy and you cannot open the window/door beacuse it slams shut when it is windy (you cannot set it in a certain position) The service is poor, they try but the personnel is gruffy and they desparately need new uniforms. The pool is OK and it is close to the sea and the views are good. However, if this is a four star hotel and one of the better ones in Tel Avviv, I do not know who does the rating. This is a two star hotel at best and a bad one at that.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2009

Well located, good services, good food and good amenities. My room was on 6th floor and the room balcony opening on the mediterranian sea, the beautiful sun set and the view of old city of tel aviv was awsome. The fitness centre, jacuzzi and sauna bath were quite relaxing after stressful business meetings. If I visit again, I will love to stay there!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)