we stayed here as we were in Israel for a wedding so didn't spend as much time in the hotel as some guests might. It is a rather cavernous 1970's pile and I agree the rooms are a bit tired but they were very clean and the gargantuan breakfast buffet is amazing value as you needn't eat again until about 10.00pm! The surroundings are a bit disappointing but the Charles Clore park is being completely restored as part of the seafront leading to Jaffa's newly designated World Heritage Site so although it was a bit of a building site when we were there it should look quite different when it's finished.
To be within walking distance of Jaffa with its marvellous old town, views and restaurants is a plus. As someone has already said here you have to be aware that the Panorama is not in the class of the David IC or the Hilton but at £100 a night B&B for two adults in high season it was tremendous value and proximity to the bus and train stations made it a great base for exploring
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama