“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #45 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed here the night after our wedding (it was actually in August 2012 and not September 2013 but it doesn't let me choose that far back). The hotel itself is excellent and our room was amazing with a beautiful view. Breakfast was great as well. I took off one star as the front desk was extremely inflexible and wouldn't let us check in. We didn't know that we were going to be staying there or we would have brought our IDs and clothing as it was a surprise from our family post-wedding. Since we didn't have IDs they wouldn't let us check in nor would they let someone else check in instead of us since the rooms were in our names. We literally came right from the wedding and I was still in my white wedding dress and my husband was still in his suit so give me a break. We slept on the couches for an hour while my family drove home to our house to get our ID and clothes and came back. That was a bad start to our stay and left a bitter taste in my mouth. I guess as long as you are not doing something weird I would recommend, though I think I will never go back because I am still annoyed, 2 years later...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (676)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Isanti
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Traveled with a group of 24 people and were treated like royalty. Amazing food and exquisite rooms. Our group was upgraded to this hotel at that last minute and it was the nicest accommodations on our 12 day trip.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jlshowalter
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife, daughter and I recently stayed at this hotel for one night and enjoyed it quite a bit. The room was well appointed and very comfortable, the staff were pleasant and offered great service, breakfast was your typical outstanding Israeli menu, a plethora of fresh and very tasty choices. The pool was clean, large, and a nice place to spend a sunny Tel Aviv afternoon. The location is great for visiting wonderful attractions in southern Tel Aviv such as Neve Tzedek, the Shuk, the old train station. We will certainly be back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ned S
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel during the recent situation in Gaza. It was our honeymoon. Needless to say we felt safe and the hotel had everything sorted to ensure our safety.
Pool was great. Room great value and staff were exemplary.
This is actually a better hotel than the Dan TLV as despite its size it is more intimate and the staff friendlier.
Concierge was helpful and a great asset.
All the reception staff ( including Ralph) were attentive.
Hotel very understanding about us not returning for a second stay due to problems with flights necessitating an early departure.
Great location as the hotel is close to Neve Tzedek and Jaffa.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank dcweymouth
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I enjoyed this hotel as part of the Jewish Heritage tour I stayed in Dan panorama Tel Aviv.
The staff were helpful to me and the rooms were cleaned everyday. If something in room not right, don't hesitate to ask, the reception are very helpful there...

The breakfast is enormous so I had a lot to choose from, there are alot of choices and the coffee went down well in the morning... I had some language barriers with them with my Australian accent I feel and being a novice traveller, but these were rectified, and there wasn't any major problems... They were only too happy to help and didn't want to cause me any unnecessary problems, they only wanted to help me..

I felt safe with security on the door too, and the excellent job they do...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Jeffles2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We are currently staying in room 703. This is our first time staying at the Dan Panorama Tel-Aviv and from the outset we have been extremely satisfied with the amazing service, amazing food and the exemplary kindness showed by all members if staff. Special mentions to Ralph in reception, Daniel at the customer relations., Gilad, Elki and Manager Pini at the kitchen. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and Be'Ezrat Hashem we shall return again. Keep up the good work.

Stay safe,

Family Fitzgerald Goodman.

Room Tip: Chose Floor 7 or 8 as they have been recently renovated
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Daniel G
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I'd been to this hotel before and wasn't impressed, but my most recent visit was much better. The room was clean and modern, the pool was nice, and the breakfast was stellar. I was in Tel Aviv on business and had access to the business lounge, which was always stocked with good eats and drinks. The computer in the lounge needs an update, was very slow, but everything else was pleasant. The location couldn't be better... in walking distance to the beach, several cafes, and also to old town Jaffa.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business