We stayed here the night after our wedding (it was actually in August 2012 and not September 2013 but it doesn't let me choose that far back). The hotel itself is excellent and our room was amazing with a beautiful view. Breakfast was great as well. I took off one star as the front desk was extremely inflexible and wouldn't let us check in. We didn't know that we were going to be staying there or we would have brought our IDs and clothing as it was a surprise from our family post-wedding. Since we didn't have IDs they wouldn't let us check in nor would they let someone else check in instead of us since the rooms were in our names. We literally came right from the wedding and I was still in my white wedding dress and my husband was still in his suit so give me a break. We slept on the couches for an hour while my family drove home to our house to get our ID and clothes and came back. That was a bad start to our stay and left a bitter taste in my mouth. I guess as long as you are not doing something weird I would recommend, though I think I will never go back because I am still annoyed, 2 years later...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama