I have stayed at the Dan Panorama several times - in fact, every time I am in Tel Aviv. One of the reasons is that it is the hotel of choice for some of my hosts. It is a relatively old hotel by US standards that has not been updated/upgraded in perhaps 15 years. Everything works, so it is not in disrepair, just that everything looks dated. The rooms are reasonable in size, and most rooms overlook the promenade in front of the Mediterranean, so the view is magnificent - unless, or course, you look at the ugly, dilapidated and abandoned building across the street that looks like may have been a restaurant or outdoor theater. It is quite out of place... The hotel has a pool, and the breakfast is truly outstanding! Honestly, it does not matter what you like for breakfast - you can find it there. The best things at the hotel: location, the amenities like local cell phone rental and return, and breakfast. The worst thing: service (or, more aptly put, LACK of it). The front desk people, without exception, will literally look at you as they walk by and appear busy doing something else. On a couple of occasions, I noted that the front desk person was surfing the Internet and writing emails, while several people were in line, waiting. You cannot make this stuff up! Check in will take 20-30 min, and check out - well, 30+ minutes, if you are lucky. Better take that into account if you want to make it to Ben Gurion Airport on time...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama