Just back from a professional event in Tel Aviv where I stayed for 5 nights in the Dan Panorama. This hotel cost $220 per night which, according to my experience (I travel alot), is expensive and should be indicative of certain standards. Upon arrival at 1.00 am I discovered a rotten apple core on the floor in my room, which must have been there for weeks. In the bathroom, there were lots of hairs around and I had to put the head of the shower back on properly, because when I took a first shower, water sprayed everywhere. The next day I discovered that breakfast was very nice, but apart from the servers who were polite, the welcome was indifferent (some mornings it was even glacial). Back up in my room, which had been "made up", I found the apple core was still there. To get rid of it, I had to call cleaning staff and point it out. Later in the week, after my room was "made up" again, I found crushed peanuts on the room's carpet. The problem was that these had not been there when I left the room in the morning! To cap my unpleasant stay, I had difficulties when I asked reception staff to print out my flight boarding cards. Basically, nobody wanted to help me at first. Finally the concierge did it. Added to the fact that WiFi is not included in the price, I would not advise anybody to go to this hotel until the staff change there attitude, which probably means until the management changes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama