We know Israel well, and were not first-time tourists. We traveled on our own and stayed at the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv for several nights in Oct. 2012. We're a middle-aged couple accustomed to 3 and 4 star hotels in the U.S. This hotel was equal to what we are used to and we were not disappointed. The front desk, concierge and bell staff are all top notch and very helpful. (They were dealing with lots of problems due to tourists being unable to leave/arrive due to Hurricane Sandy on the east coast of the U.S. when we were there -- and they held up under the pressure!) The breakfast is outstanding. View from every single room is awesome. Good pool. Free WiFi works well on the lobby level (too bad it's not in the rooms though). The location can't be beat with easy walking proximity to Neve Tzedek, Rothschild Street, Carmel market, Tachanah, the beach, Jaffa -- it couldn't be better for a tourist. Be assured that any negative reviews are of the nature of those that would be found for any hotel -- there's always someone who's unhappy about something. This is a fine hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelPower so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama