I am on a business trip here, and generally speaking, the hotel is nice. It is not too far away from Jaffa city and near the beach and have good view. And then breakfast is nice.
However, everybody can tell the good points, I want to list some disadvantages.
First of all, as most hotels, the internet is charged. It is not free. I think it is OK, especially when I am on a business trip. It can provide you better internet experience. But, I can never image, the internet limites the device! That means you pay $20 per day but you can only use one device! If you have an iphone, bring a iPad with you and you have have a computer, you need really to do a good choice which device you need to use in the hotel. It is because once you regist the device, you can't change! If you want to also you your iPad, I am sorry, you have to pay double. It is really like somebody bring you a very nice lemon cake but when you want to enjoy you find there is a fly stand on the cake.
Second, if you choose a good view, it will be noisy. There is a main road between the beach and the hotel and the road is busy. Traffice last till late night and start early morning. So I believe there will be people understand me what a terrible situation I have suffering.
Third, the stuff. Maybe he is not in good moon that day, maybe there is sth wrong with me, but the frond desk guy is not so friendly. He made wrong my nationality, name and others... I still think he checked me in another guy's name.
Fourth, it is very very very funny. I ordered a king bed room, and the king bed means put two baby beds together. It is true. There are two beds, and baby beds, they put the two beds together.
I am still living in this hotel now and if I have any choice, I prefer not.
If you are for leisure here, maybe it is good, if you are for business here, I think you absolutely choose Sheraton, Hilton or Crown plaza.
If you ask me whether I will stay in this hotel again? If I have a choice, I will not. Will you still go to an resturant if you eat a fly there?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama