The Dan Panorama in Tel Aviv mainly caters for business users or people like me who are on holiday. The position is good for seeing Yaffo (Jaffa) and is directly opposite a beautiful stretch of the Tel Aviv beach.
As you would expect from a hotel of the quality of the Dan Panorama its spotlessly clean. The rooms are well furnished and we had a balcony overlooking the sea. No problem with noise here unlike their sister hotel in Eilat.
Breakfast was extensive with a wide variety of food to choose from. They have shops within the hotel including a hairdresser. The swimming pool is large surrounded by very comfortable recliner sun chairs. The only problem is the sun doesn’t come round until after midday. Not really a problem when you have such a lovely beach opposite.
My only gripe is you have to pay 10 dollars a day to park your car outside this hotel. The Dan Panorama does not own the car park.
I will recommend this hotel however, I am not sure I would stay there again myself. I would like to try some of the other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama