We have been returning to this hotel for the last 25 years, originally with our children when they were young and now with our grandchildren. As always we get a great welcome from the staff with all the familiar faces that have worked there for years. To us this speaks greatly of the management under the General Manager Chen, as staff are so happy to work there. The familiar faces for us are Ralph on the front desk, Karen Ben Nun from Customer relations together with Michal Gadot and Brad who tend to all our needs also other familiar faces who are delighted to assist you and show kindness only wanting to please. Nothing is too much trouble. We are delighted that the new Danyland room was open for our grandchildren.to enjoy. Our grandson who was only 10months old, enjoyed the soft play area. Our grandaughter who is 6 loved the arts and crafts and computers. The staff in Danyland were wonderful.
We had executive bedrooms with lounge passes and found them to be of a good standard. The executive lounge is lovely. The food served there is as good as any high class restaurant. We felt that maybe they could offer a little more variety for lunch rather than crudite and cake!
The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv serve the best breakfast in Israel with a wonderful array of hot and cold foods to suit anyone's appetite.
The pool area is great and we cannot forget to mention the Pool waiter Barry who is always so helpful and only wants to please. We were delighted to see suggestions we made regarding the lunch facilities last year were implemented this year.
This end of Tel Aviv for many years was not the place to be but NOW it is right in the heart of the action with nearby Neve Tsedek and the great Railway Station with shops and restaurants.
We think that the downsides to the hotel are having to pay for internet and that some of the older rooms have not been refurbished! They need to also refurbish their basic rooms.
We saw the refurbishments last year which were excellent all around the main areas. The outside could do with a facelift as could the first floor where they used to hold wedding ceremonies as it is not a very pleasant view from your room.
Overall we will of course be visiting the DAN PANORAMA Tel Aviv again.
Once again our thanks to Chen, Keren, Michal, Ralph, Brad, Barry, Mohammed, Malka and the rest of the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Staff.
We would highly recommend this hotel to our family and friends and anyone reading Tripadvisor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama