Hotel was classified as luxury. It was definately priced like an upscale luxury hotel but was not up to american standard. The rooms are an ok size. King size bed meant 2 small twins pushed together. Don't move around too much or the beds move apart. It was kept really clean. For some reason though they kept forgetting to restock tp so it was a daily call down to the front desk. The shower curtains were REALLY irritating as they kept clinging to your body while shower was on. There are also no fans in the bathroom so if you took a steamy shower shut the door to the bathroom or the whole bedroom would be steamy. I believe all the rooms had ocean views. Lobby was nice with a modern flare. Elevators were a bit off. It would beep when it got to the floor but then a different elevator would open. This happened often. Breakfast was fantastic and was included (never seen a free american breakfast like this). Every day was a different variety and it was stock piled with food. All kinds of food and espresso's to boot. Laundry is SUPER DUPER expensive at the hotel and no coin ops around either. Room service for late night came in a plastic bag. No ice machines and if you wanted ice you pay room service charge. Buy your water outside of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama