This hotel is located across the street from the beach and is very close to the local market! There are many place to eat or drink my suggestions are the Tel Aviv brewery or Mike's Place irish pub. There is also fresh seafood at many beach front cafes.
The hotel is old and just had a brand new make over in the inside lobby. Unfortuely it stopped there the rooms are small and out dated the air conditioner when on is extremely load.
The breakfast buffet is awesome and huge a great selection for everyone.
The pool is very nice and large enough to swim in with plenty of seat to lounge around all day in the sun.
Another negative is the gym it is very small with probably twenty exercise machines crammed into it so it can be very uncomfortable to actually work out and forget about the free weights!
Overall it is a nice hotel the rooms are clean and the location is great!
One more thing you will have to pay for the Internet each day 20 shekels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama