“A great place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Prima City, Tel Aviv

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hotel Prima City, Tel Aviv
Ranked #57 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Copenhagen, Denmark
“A great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I made a reservation at the hotel based on the reviews here (and the price of course), and got my moneys worth, and more.
The staff was amazingly nice from the moment I got in (after an exhausting flight) - The young man at the front desk was smiling, spoke fluent English and gave me all the information I needed to settle in.
the room wasn't very spacious, but well designs, cozy and clean. There was some noise coming from a nearby construction site, but it didn't last all day, and once I closed my window, I could barely hear it.

Dinner and breakfast were very good. again, the staff took good care of me, especially Sudani. a great variety of salads, meat, fish and chicken - Anyone can find something to eat!

I would definitely come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back if you're light sleepers. If you don't have trouble sleeping, t...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City, Tel Aviv, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review of Prima City Hotel. Being a small hotel, we aim for excellent customer service and personal attention, so I am really happy that you found our staff to be helpful and to fulfill your needs. I am also happy to read that you enjoyed our dinner and breakfast, and I will be sure to pass on your kinds words to Sudani.
city_gma@prima.co.il

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stayed here for 5 Nights in a twin Room. Room was nice with a clean bathroom and a small sea view. Room was quite small but fitted 2 people with no problem. Hotel provided Breakfast and also great Speed Wi-Fi.

Staff were very Friendly and were more than happy to help when needed. The Hotel is quite good value compared to some other high end hotels just around the Corner.

Hotel is not on the seafront, but is only a 1 minute walk from there and also the same distance to the busy and Vibrant Ben Yahuda Street.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Prima City Hotel. I am pleased to read you enjoyed our central location in Tel Aviv and the view of the sea from your room. Prima City is one of few hotels in Tel Aviv that offer free Wi-Fi in the rooms so I am happy you enjoyed this free service. We hope to welcome you again in the future!
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

wow what a wonderful hotel, we felt like one of the family, benny welcomes you with a smile, that says it all. the rooms were great, bathroom slightly small, but fantastic and what a view and 3 minutes walk to the wonderful tel aviv beaches. as for the food, out of this world, so fresh and coffee good, for this coffee holic! the most relaxing holiday we have every had.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marlene M
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your glowing review of Prima City, it makes me so happy to hear that you "felt like one of the family" during your stay. And thank you for your kind words about Benny, I will be sure to pass them on to him. On behalf of the entire staff, I hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Tel Aviv!
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were greeted by Benny at reception when we arrived and by the time we left we felt like we were saying goodbye to an old friend. The rooms are small but they are spotless. The location is amazing close to the beach and to all the shopping you can do. The breakfasts at this hotel are amazing, no they do not serve English style because the food is Kosher and the food is also traditionally Israeli.It is all you can eat and the wait staff are just so pleasant.There is wifi in the rooms and. We will certainly be back to this hotel.

2 Thank vanessajoffe
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of Prima City Tel Aviv. Prima City is one of few hotels in Tel Aviv which offer free Wi-Fi in the rooms and I am pleased you enjoyed this free service. We have invested a lot of time and effort to train all our staff to ensure the highest level of service so I am happy to hear you found our reception and dining room staff to be helpful and pleasant. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Tel Aviv!
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

We booked this hotel for 3 reasons: 1) Inclusive breakfast, 2) inclusive WiFi in rooms & 3) free bikes. Sadly the hotel struggled to deliver 2 of the 3 items.

Breakfast was fantastic, great food, quality and range of offerings. No English breakfast items such as bacon (!), mushrooms, hash browns or baked beans, but lots of fruit, cheeses, breads, cakes, juice, coffee etc. Very good.

The in-room WiFi was broken for all but the last 1hr of our 3 night stay which was very disaapointing as I logged it 7 times. It was only when Benny got involved that we got a resolution. Other receptionists, especially Dudi were bloody useless!

Bike hire was disappointing. We enquired about bikes when we checked-in and Dudi mentioned they were available. We went to book them on Day 2 and he smiled, appearing pleased they were taken! At no stage did he say they were free for 3 hrs so likely to be back at x o'clock, or mention the hotel only had 4 in total(!) or say they were old, had no gears and you broke by pedalling backwards - yes, just like everyone did in the 1950's! Poor and Dudi was even worse.

Finally, and possibly most importantly. We would not return or advise anyone to consider this hotel because there is a major building programme of apartments just started next door. We got woke at 6:30am with relentless drilling of foundations. I would expect this to continue for 12 months, so if you want a decent nights sleep, go elsewhere.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Fearny
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City, Tel Aviv, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your thorough review of Prima City Hotel. I am glad you found our breakfast to be fantastic with a range of food to choose from. The reason why you didn’t find English breakfast items is because we want to offer our guests an authentic Israeli breakfast. Also we do not have bacon because Prima City is a kosher hotel. I am sorry to hear the wifi was not working while you were here. We are one of few hotels which offer free wifi so I'm sorry we weren’t able to meet your needs in this service. Regarding the bicycles, I am sorry the staff did not inform you of the terms and conditions. I have reminded the front desk staff they must give all this information upon check in. I hope you will consider Prima City again on your next stay in Tel Aviv and we will have the chance to meet your expectations better.
Desio, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

nice location because 2min walking distance from the sea.close to the nightlife area as well. small rooms just to sleep.the real negative aspects are the weak services offered: empty fridge (no minibar),disorganised laundry services (no fast cleaning), other than noisy rooms. Not easy relax for people who travel extensively. next time I'll opt for another choice!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Prima City Hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our central location in Tel Aviv near the sea and close to the city's nightlife. Our hotel offers laundry service that can be returned the same day for an extra fee, I apologize if you were not made aware of this service. Regarding the refrigerator that is provided in each room, based on our past experiences, our guests prefer this because they have the option to purchase what they like and keep it cold in their rooms. I hope you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future!
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great location, walking distance to a variety of shops and restaurants. Service always nice.the free bikes add a touch of cordiality to the hotel. I do suggest to ride around the shore. I really had a wonderful time in Tel Aviv and PRIMA city has its share of responsibility.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review of Prima City Hotel. I am so happy you enjoyed our central location in Tel Aviv and found our service to be nice. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our free bike rental service. On behalf of the entire staff, we hope to see you again in the future!